ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I haven't read the translation but I've seen people calling Ginny the eighth lady of the holy land, that's a wrong translation. What Saturn says is that Ginny became the 8th wife of a person from the holy land.
Many scenes have an erroneous translation. Especially the Saturn monologue and Dragon/Iva dialogue.

1. Because any soldier would notice him, he is not fast as kizaru
2. He would be immobilized by saturn powers
3. He is a coward that would not appear in the middle of a battle to save luffy in front of a gorosei

Who did that was obviously kizaru
The first one is not true he known as a marine killer so them fodders soldiers ain't noticing nothing unless they scream the other two maybe

It's a very emotional chapter again.

And man, Kuma really is the father of the year, if not the best father in One Piece. The length he went through to protect Bonney is crazy despite his painful and sorrowful past. It also hurts reading what they did to Ginny yet again. They purposely drugged her with that Sapphire illness but who "wife'd" her up? I still don't think this is just some random CD.

Lucci looked good fighting Luffy??
Show me the panel bro😂
Oh so Lucci attacking Sentomaru goes against Luffy now lol. See the next panels too when Lucci's consciousness was fading while Luffy was laughing his ass off with zero blows from Lucci. Now compare the panels where Zoro is panting and looks roughed up.
He is obviously having a harder time with Lucci than Luffy.
U serously didn't even read huh. Do i really need to do this to another user, and then the same user is silent now:lawsigh:
Alright i'm gonna use ur logic btw
At the end of Chapter Luffy vs Lucci where Luffy landed one named attack

Lucci still looking good

Next chapter
After Luffy landing 2 named attack and Lucci claiming himself Lose conciousness, he still can get back while Luffy still on Grandpa mode
Lucci Lose conciousness

Next pages we see Luffy turn into Grandpa mode

Next pages again we see Lucci still look good with bandages IN THE SAME DAMN CHAPTER

Now look at Zoro Vs Lucci
One panel of Clashing

And then a One page and half of Another Clashing WITHOUT NAMED ATTACK

If thats what u call roughed up on Zoro then whats this? lol

He looks Roughed up by your logic It seems Kziaru is too strong.:kayneshrug: