Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, could you imagine if Saturn actually beats Luffy with his cane like "Boy, I knew Nika, and you sure as shit ain't him" only for Luffy to be saved by the Giant Robot? I dont know what would be funnier, the switch up of everybody all of a sudden acknowledging the Gorsei or the backlash Luffy would get from the people who already had him at like Top 5 of all time already.
Peak Piece.

Bonney is doubting Nika's existence and Saturn is constantly mocking her saying it's a legend and Nika won't do shit.
Plus they were literally trying to stop Luffy from awakening.
It would be terrible writing to have all this happen and not have Luffy get at least one or two hits in on Saturn.
Yeah, luffy awakens to fight Kizaru -> bonneys faith in Nika becomes stronger than ever once she hears the drums -> bonneys Distortion future becomes stronger and kuma gets a real Nika like design.

It’s like luffy splitting the sky to allow the dukes to use Sulong in Onigashima. Luffy is passively helping them

Yeah, luffy awakens to fight Kizaru -> bonneys faith in Nika becomes stronger than ever once she hears the drums -> bonneys Distortion future becomes stronger and kuma gets a real Nika like design.

It’s like luffy splitting the sky to allow the dukes to use Sulong in Onigashima. Luffy is passively helping them
I'm going to blow my fucking head off this is disgraceful

Man, could you imagine if Saturn actually beats Luffy with his cane like "Boy, I knew Nika, and you sure as shit ain't him" only for Luffy to be saved by the Giant Robot? I dont know what would be funnier, the switch up of everybody all of a sudden acknowledging the Gorosei or the backlash Luffy would get from the people who already had him at like Top 5 of all time already.
imagine Kaido being barely in the top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.