Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awakened Zoan lucci: was not one shotted by g5 luffy. Even clashed with him for a bit. Forced g5 luffy to use future sight. Forced g5 luffy to use a named attack while he used none. Damaged sentomaru while he was right next to g5 luffy. Haki fist clashed with g5 luffy. When they were done fighting luffy was an old man that needed to be carried by chopper while in the same chapter lucci was up with (1) bandage on his face perfectly fine afterwards.

The same awakened lucci: fights zoro. Zoro isn't using 3 swords. He doesn't have his bandanna on which always signifies that he is serious now. Has not shown zoro using any of his named attacks against him. Has clashed perfectly well with luccis attacks.

Yet apparently the census is that lucci is a hard fight for zoro? A hard fight was m1 vs zoro. That was a hard fight for zoro. Not this fight in which zoro then tells lucci last chapter that he is going to wrap it up.

You just don't have any counter that's why you just dodged that scenario

It's you who is hell bent on one scenario as if that's the only way story can move forward
Once again, baseless assumptions on my viewpoint. My counter is Zoro doesnt take over Luffy's fights.

What are you not getting about this conversation?:suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Once again, baseless assumptions on my viewpoint. My counter is Zoro doesnt take over Luffy's fights.

What are you not getting about this conversation?:suresure:
Because you think both Saturn and kiz are luffy's fights in the same arc....

Even with the help of AR he isn't beating both of them

true

same people that whine about luffy not being strong whine whenever he does anything that shows hes strong

I think people just want to shit on him because he's the mc and their fave isnt
That's not hypocritical though. Luffy dwarfs the entire crew combined in exposure and spends time looking marginally more impressive than them. Like Sanji finally gets a flex going and now it's likely just back to Luffy without showing what Sanji can do. Jinbe has been off running errands for like eight months.

Status
Not open for further replies.