Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually not salt. I think it's kind of abhorrent how Oda has written recently. He is making the rest of the crew look like clowns and incompetents whilst he makes his actual clown (Nika) be the solution to all problems. It's just.. I'm getting Goku vibes now. The rest of the crew simply do not matter anymore. That's sad. One of the best parts about OP was that the side characters also got some shine, but since G5, it just isn't the case.

It has always been the Luffy show, but now it's gotten worse. Fuck.
It has been like this for the rest of the crew since the timeskip. Only now that Zoro and Sanji are affected that everyone is up in arms

I hope there is at least a good reason for keeping Zoro away from the real events:seriously: I really hate how Oda always makes him disappear, that's even worse than the regular crew seperations
Egghead was introduced with the Seraphim attacking Amazon Lily, and have been a huge part of the arc.

Oda keeping Stussy, Kaku, York, and the Seraphim sidelined this long means he's planning someting with them.

The Mother Flame and Punk Records both still need to be dealt with.

The arc feels like it's wrapping up but a lot of things still haven't been dealt with.

Fuck. Zoro did something 100 chapters ago that the g5+Lanji can't do. 1 Zoro stopped the named attack of two yonko, which they wanted to destroy all the supernovae. Bottom line=Zoro stopped this attack and the other supernovae didn't get a scratch. Meanwhile, Saturn and Kizaru beat up an old man again, who was protected by lanji+goofy? omg. Further. Zoro on the roof saved goofy's ass 5 FUCKING TIMES by literally pulling this garbage out of kaido's mouth. Meanwhile, does Lunji need protection from goofy in order to protect vegapank, who was almost killed again? Zoro needs to find a new team with Jimbei......
This meant that the combined attack was so weak that even Usopp could block it.
Meanwhile, the truth is, a green servant in the king of huff mode can't do anything to that little cat.
He is still far away from the strongest swordsman, Vista.
:vistalaugh:

It has been like this for the rest of the crew since the timeskip. Only now that Zoro and Sanji are affected that everyone is up in arms
I agree with you to a degree, but not entirely. One of my favourite things about WCI was that Brook got his shine. I loved that. And I have always been critical of how he has treated the rest of the crew. In the past they all had their moment, but now they really don't. There are too many side characters that the crew is pushed aside.

I think now that it's crept onto even Zoro and Sanji is the most egregious thing. Not that they're more important, but that he's pushing EVEN MORE characters out of the limelight. It's... just the straw that's breaking the camel's back.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
1) Sanji and Vegapunk try to escape

2) Vegapunk attempts to broadcast something to the entire world

3) Saturn stops him

4) A dying Vegapunk to Sanji: " Tell everyone the name of the ancient kingdom is X. Look at me Skykaiser D Wanji, you have your mother's eyes..."

5) Vegapunk dies, reverse super saiyan

6) Sanji vs Saturn begins

6.5/10

If Kizaru has free reign to kill Vegapunk this chapter and still only hurt an already dying man, I can totally believe in Luffy winning a 1v2 against Kizaru and Saturn lmfao

Trash AP and a punching bag respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.