Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
people jumping guns as usual...Oda would never write Luffy taking on two top tiers at once and that is logical...but I don't mind having him 1 vs 2 for like 2/3 clashes and that way it can justify his yonko title...
you are making this assumption as if luffy has being a top tier since chapter 1. this is just luffys 2nd fight/arc as a top tier
Post automatically merged:

this is a stupid question the only thing Luffy has is that he is strong, but he doesn't know how to navigate, cook, heal, take care of the boat, etc.....
it seems everyone skipped arlong park

Fuck. Zoro did something 100 chapters ago that the g5+Lanji can't do. 1 Zoro stopped the named attack of two yonko, which they wanted to destroy all the supernovae. Bottom line=Zoro stopped this attack and the other supernovae didn't get a scratch. Meanwhile, Saturn and Kizaru beat up an old man again, who was protected by lanji+goofy? omg. Further. Zoro on the roof saved goofy's ass 5 FUCKING TIMES by literally pulling this garbage out of kaido's mouth. Meanwhile, does Lunji need protection from goofy in order to protect vegapank, who was almost killed again? Zoro needs to find a new team with Jimbei......

Luffy or precisely Nika 1 vs 2ing top tiers right now is direct proof how destined mythical zoan Sun God DF carries this boy real hard right now @Hades @Shimotsuki D Luffy

For comparison, have we ever in a situation where Luffy 1 vs 2ing the Big Bads? Forget 1 vs 2ing real Top Tiers, but has he ever 1 vs 2ing Big Bads of the arc?
Did he 1 vs 2ing Hody Jones and Van Der Decken?
Did he 1 vs 2ing Ceasar Clown and Vergo?
Did he 1vs 2ing Doffy and Fujitora or Doffy and Pica?
Did he 1 vs 2ing Katakuri and Cracker or Big Mom?
Did he 1 vs2ing Kaido and Big Mom, no actually on contrast Luffy needed to gang up on Kaido with his friends

Accept it. Destiny fruit carries this clown
Cry more lil bro

Fuck. Zoro did something 100 chapters ago that the g5+Lanji can't do. 1 Zoro stopped the named attack of two yonko, which they wanted to destroy all the supernovae. Bottom line=Zoro stopped this attack and the other supernovae didn't get a scratch. Meanwhile, Saturn and Kizaru beat up an old man again, who was protected by lanji+goofy? omg. Further. Zoro on the roof saved goofy's ass 5 FUCKING TIMES by literally pulling this garbage out of kaido's mouth. Meanwhile, does Lunji need protection from goofy in order to protect vegapank, who was almost killed again? Zoro needs to find a new team with Jimbei......
Frustration💔

Briefly about the battles of Lanji and Goofy. Vegapunk boots+judge's cum+Joy boy and Nicky's cum powers...... This garbage can't do anything on its own.....

One more time I was right. Last year when we were at the beginning of the arc, I said that the Egghead Incident itself would be Vegapunk making a global broadcast announcing the truth.

And that would turn the world upside down.

Dude, I couldn't had been more precise :steef:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Looking at this chpater don't mean much cause sanji was never taking out Kizaru by him self at least not now .
When both Law and Kid fight a yonko by them self well we all know what happen ( Kid getting it worst )
And yet he still contributed a LOT to the fight with Big Mom and they EQUALLY took her down together lmfao. Kidd broke her arm too. Law was never gonna yeet her out of Onigashima without Kidd and thus get rid of her for good and win without him too.

Oda is far more biased towards Law like he is with Zoro over Kidd and Sanji. He prefers swordsmen characters.

Sanji had his chance to at least tag team Kizaru here but Oda wont let him do that. Not even getting to attack him. Still not even using Ifrit or even Diable Jambe at least, getting nerfed again like when he used the raid suit ironically.

Kidd haters really want to ignore all the success hes had too, just because its not being shoved in their faces, not being spoon fed to them and thus how strong he actually is and how much he accomplished being based on the unluckiest pirate to ever exist IRL AND not having infinite plot armour and ass kissing by the author himself.

Kidds personality is the issue shit went so wrong with Shanks and his crew too. He set himself up. Not a strength thing or anything. Just sheer stupidity/impulsiveness/selfishness/ego/whatever. Kidd is hot headed and reckless. He wanted revenge for losing his arm before to Beckmann too.

Law was ambushed and has the plot armour of the immortality surgery and finding out what the D means and such,, he was given far more screentime, and character development and already got to cheat death with Doflamingo recently too and just way more outright and even openly admittedf favouritism from Oda and the fanbase.

Both Law and Kidd lost their ships and their crews btw. Law only survived just because Bepo happened to ask Chopper conveniently for some advice or about his rumble balls or w/e and thus he had that trump card miraculously to help ensure he and Law could escape. Plus Law and his crew being subaquatic naval experts helps a lot more too.

I could keep going by Kidd as per usual had the odds way against his favour, he was the one who betrayed and jumped by fucking Kaido of all people, a literal yonko and one of the strongest beings ever yet he gets slandered for that, make that make sense.

Kidd never gives up no matter how much he fucks up and how badly shit goes for him. A lot of his haters wish they even had a fraction of the balls and tenacity that he has. They make fun out of him and attack him out of jealousy, a desperate need to feel superior out of insecurity/inferiority.

Fuck man Im constantly having to fight and try to defend Kidd here, its exhausting. Kidd getting slandered for going up against Shanks and Kaido. Getting slandered for being taken down by two of the strongest and most important characters in the series, especially Shanks in terms of importance by far ofc. Ridiculous.

I'm just bored. Sanji fans left the thread and zorotards can't even write a good fanfiction
Well I seriously mean it when I say that Zoro will defeat Kizaru and I have a lot of arguments for that

Will I be right, will I be wrong? I don't know, I'm not the author

However, you just can't push it on any agenda when I literally wrote a whole assay on why it could happen

Have at least the respect of using serious arguments if you disagree, that's what I'm expecting from the people who disagree

I'm totally capable of changing my mind and listening to people if they come in with serious arguments and not with their Zoro insecurities

Status
Not open for further replies.