ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
:suresure:This is why OP will never have iconic top tiers or villains

After Kaido was jumped rope ,
Now we have an admiral and a gorosei being cymbal pizza diffed
EoS BB vs G5 would be hilarious ironically........ig Oda would not hold back anything. It's a piece of work that is suited for Oda writing style and would actually sell if he doesn't fk it up.

Agreed. Only gave it a 2 because of my Gorosensei agenda. Otherwise a 1 would be more fitting as nothing really has happened, and the cliffhanger of last chapter led to a stupid countdown that makes no fucking sense. Like why give the people that killed you 10 minutes to have the chance to destroy your message? If they're capable of killing Vegapunk, that means that these murderers are far from ordinary given that they would need to pass all the security measures to do so. Simply idiotic.

Nothing else was notable here besides a check up on Kizalu's mental health and Saturn summoning his superior Gorosensei members.
Plus given how Luffy's hometown will only HEAR the message why would others need to SEE it?
Post automatically merged:

You retard, just as an example the first pages teach us that Gorosei can telepathically communicate and then we discover they can summon each other.
I'll tell you to learn to read but you're too stupid to so go touch grass, again.
And also Luffy fighting, setting up.
God, i pity you zoro boys incapable of enjoying One Piece due to your retarded agenda.
Oh good more Fight Piece and still no Lore Piece as you claim for this chapter.

Why is anyone surprised?

Every single major arc in OP has the exact same formula to a tee:

1) Reaching island and splitting up due to some unexpected circumstances.
2) Wandering around meeting the major (good) support characters of the arc.
3) Learning about a huge problem and the villains associated with it.
4) First encounter with the villains which doesn't go as planned.
5) Tragic flashback tied to one of the major support characters.
6) Round two against the bad guys and some time bomb feat is revealed (bomb in Alabasta, Advent of Thunder in Skypiea, Buster Call in EL, sun rising in Thriller Bark, Shinokuni in PH, Birdcage in Dressrosa, cake getting ready at WCI, Onigashima falling in Wano).
7) Solving the time bomb situation and win against the bad guys (most of the time defeating them, sometimes just escaping).
8) Banquet and leave.

It's the exact same thing here at Egghead.

We're at step 6 right now.

That's why I always chuckle when guys talk about OP like it's some Shakespearian masterclass.

I love the manga and its worldbuilding, but in terms of writing it's really just a very standard shonen (nothing wrong with that though).
Nailed it

First half of the chapter is about ppl reaction about the broadcast........ would love to see the reaction of Yonko reaction, the Navy HQ and other big personalities.......
We only get to see the reaction from casual extreme side characters as usual.....
:zosleepy:

Guys what is bi coded? I never heard of this before?
It's when LGBT nuts (who claims gender don't exist) say that somebody is "depicted" as Bi. Basically, they say that a character has all the characteristics and feature of a Bi.
Be mindful that these are the same people that claim nobodoy should be judged by their appearance and that gender is fluid as well as sexuality.

Man we are going to get all of the elders' devil fruits, a big lore/info dump and the ancient Giant in action. That's going to be the greatest climax in the story up until then
Don’t be surprised if we see Imu in the next few chapters either.

The anime has a couple of months to get to his first voiced appearance (the story about his VA being Kuzan seems to be fake) so I think there’s a good chance of Oda revealing Imu before we get it in the anime.