Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think arguing Zoro didn't use CoC is better for the Zoro agenda. Him using coc here without any signs of haki overuse (green flames, KoH) would mean Zoro can casually, actively, and knowingly tap into advCoC on its own.

That's a bigger deal than him putting Lucci down without CoC honestly. We already know Zoro without adCoC was making Yonkou shit their pants on the roof. This would be more of a net loss for Lucci than a net gain for Zoro.

Some of y'all aren't seeing the bigger picture.
Completley agree.

It is more coherent narrative and consistent with powerscaling - in that Lucci who has strong advanced armament haki that can compete with Luffy's and Zoro's advanced armament haki, Lucci who took 3 G5 attacks and got back up with just a bandaid in a couple of minutes, Lucci who stalled Zoro for so long, going down one shot to just an (advanced) armament haki attack makes zero sense.

It is also beneficial for Zoro in that the arguments of him unaware of willingly using advanced Conqueror's haki without KoH mode ends here too. Plus, no KoH and bandana anyway, so I don't get why Zoro bois need to get pressed about it.
It just means Zoro needed to put effort, but not go all out, to defeat Lucci, who himself is established to be strong.

Anyway, I'd just point out that the narrative argument of Zoro using advanced Conqueror's is way more compelling than using visuals as arguments cause Loda utterly flopped on them by giving lighting to everything

You all fuckn lack empathy.

Stop bullying kinyagi.

Bro is going through hard times.

He's one fav is lying on a ship pondering about his life choices after becoming a pizza bread

And, his other fav got one shotted point blank in this chapter by someone whom he hates

And, if this wasn't enough, his third fav is still carrying dead body of VP like an ambulance :josad:

Leave kinyagi alone :beckmoji:
Where was his humility when zoro "struggled" now look at the cunts faves... down and out bc of sword bumpkin and nika bumpkin (don't forget he slanders the 2 goats of the manga 24/7.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Completley agree.

It is more coherent narrative and consistent with powerscaling - in that Lucci who has strong advanced armament haki that can compete with Luffy's and Zoro's advanced armament haki, Lucci who took 3 G5 attacks and got back up with just a bandaid in a couple of minutes, Lucci who stalled Zoro for so long, going down one shot to just an (advanced) armament haki attack makes zero sense.

It is also beneficial for Zoro in that the arguments of him unaware of willingly using advanced Conqueror's haki without KoH mode ends here too. Plus, no KoH and bandana anyway, so I don't get why Zoro bois need to get pressed about it.
It just means Zoro needed to put effort, but not go all out, to defeat Lucci, who himself is established to be strong.

Anyway, I'd just point out that the narrative argument of Zoro using advanced Conqueror's is way more compelling than using visuals as arguments cause Loda utterly flopped on them by giving lighting to everything
Wtf are Oda's editors even good for these days?

Kindly show me the feats buddy
Pre ts ace lost against bb in a clash
Lucci is clashing with fuckin nika here

replace any yonko commander out side of firsy mates and I can’t see anyone clashing with nika
Every commander clashes with Nika cuz this Nika used 5% of his power. Base Luffy in chapter 1000 is trashing this Nika form.

Status
Not open for further replies.