Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HA001 @CbShadow @MarineHQ @comrade @Gol D. Roger @Geo @Cruxroux @nik87 @Aknolagon
Now let's see Lmao , i'm very happy today since my agendas going hard !

Now if haters say it's adv CoC , i have no issue then Zoro's Tiers list gonna change :

KoH Santōryuu > KoH Santōryu > CoC Coating Adv CoA Santōryu > Hell Flame Adv CoA Santōryu > Adv CoA Santōryu .

( Ryuu = Dragon Style , Ryu = Style )

Something Kaido , Shanks needed to beat YCs !

Also Zoro lost his sword , because he lost focus on a moment worrying about the crew !

Now if you say It's Zoro just used armament , Zoro has better feats against Lucci than Gear 5th lmao :

Zoro in both instance , showed better feats and potential than Luffy while holding back his peak power !

Zoro casually evading a named move from Lucci using all of his claws while Luffy evading a finger attack from a single hand and no named at that .:suresure:
You know you're gonna get jumped for telling the truth, they only roll with base Luffy one shotting King type of shit. :myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Of course, I am not saying that my opinion is definitely correct
There is no black lightning on the sword like Kaido's hand, but pay attention to the bodies of Law and Zoro
Also see asura vs kaido
50 50
@Gol D. Roger @Ssg super suit coby
You pointed out the difference b/w the two instances yourself. There was no Haki trail on Zoro's swords while there was lightning trail on Kaido's club. The huge Haki waves always appear when CoC is used regardless of whether you're using CoC coating or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.