One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Oda is in a quite good run recently. Not much stalling, and lots of new stuff. However, I'm not really a fan of how the Zoro fight was handled. There is just the single rush panel, that is as basic as it gets. And it's also clear that Sanji had to lend a small part of his Haki (after all, Oda now tries to draw haki like it's not really a thing).
Aside from that, I'm genuinely stumped for the moment about the next few steps, particularly from Nika.
I'm hoping that Zoro sensing a special Haki had to do something with a "recognition" from the time he met "Death". And that there will be a team-up of the "Wings" and Loofy, and the giants, at least temporarily.

How do you sneak someone that's using a gatling attack against you?

Also noticed the bum is bleeding, so extreme diff confirmed too and then a sneak attack whilst Luccis distracted by goroseis hakis well:luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Bleeding, sweating, swollen brows..... from 1 HP Lucci isn't it funny that Luffy after fighting Lucci + Kizaru + Saturn looks cleaner then Loro after 1HP lucci
V
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

I personally think so too, we've only seen it unsheathed once pre-ts so its not really a big deal
We know that Oda didn’t even have basic black Hardening planned out pre-TS since no one used it at all during MF, so I highly doubt Oda had yet planned for permanently blackened swords to be a huge deal. Would not be a big deal or surprising at all if Oda just retconned it into being a Kokuto all along. The Zboys on this forum seem to be incapable of processing that the one panel from pre-TS of Shodai being unsheathed is so irrelevant that only truly hardcore powerscalers even remember it, so 99.9% of readers won’t care if it’s retconned