Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well gona take my L, so Lucci was just temporally disable....
Anyway this is ass, kizaru is drepressed....this is ridicoulous to a point that Loda want to destroy OP little reputation left

Luffy becoming a baseball bat is again nonsense
Chapter ending with Nika bullshit again. Alright Loda reputation is pretty much gone, aint coming back from this bullshit
Perfect 3 weeks break and golden week as well making 2 chapters in 2 month.

Come and joing kagurabachi!!!
I think zoro fans are right in that gucci is standing cause he's frozen lol. Otherwise it's just so fucking trash and retarded. Like oda never disrespects zoro like this lol

Then I guess Luffy isnt getting any clear victory this arc. A story first I suppose. He's still objectively confused about the Gorosei's immortality, so I cant see any of them losing here now
yeah we're running away. sabaody 2. all the players are here tbh.

my only worry is that "we're going to elbaf" turns into "we're going to fishman island" and we detour for 300+ chapters first

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Then I guess Luffy isnt getting any clear victory this arc. A story first I suppose. He's still objectively confused about the Gorosei's immortality, so I cant see any of them losing here now
He's nika. He will make everyone worship and he will make looney toons out of everyone..

That's all there is to it.

Elders aren't going down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.