Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Clearly shaking after the Stars Gun, needing time to recover.
  • Receives a blow from Luffy's basic COA and tries to get up holding his head.
  • Spits blood after being squeezed by Luffy.
  • Is turned into pizza and thrown into a battleship.
  • Shows HUFF HUFF symbolizing being physically tired and not mentally.
  • Needing time to recover similar to the Stars Gun (Note that he showed physical exhaustion with the HUFF HUFF).
Conclusion: Mentally injured.:saden:
It's really sad seeing supposed fans of Kizaru outright ignore him saying he can't move after Star Gun just to keep pushing their agendas
They literally value their own words over the characters' words lmao
Never seen an agenda like that before

Iam25 just straight vanished and Pringles dipped probably hoping for a chapter that suits his agenda to come back. What weak sauce lmao.

And he mocked Kinyagi for getting banned....
I'm on a hiatus because I did no longer want to deal with retards like you. I was losing IQ points by just dealing with baboons like you specifically.

Nothing to do with what I've been saying for ages.
- I still think Luffy will defeat Saturn.
- I still think it's possible for Kizaru to interact with Zoro this arc.

I already told you to wait for the arc to finish and then you hit me up to tell me who was right and who was wrong.
Meanwhile, keep my dick out of your mouth.

Contrary to your homies, I chose to be on a hiatus, while they are getting banned left and right.

Why are you so fucking obsessed with me? Did I body you so hardly that I became your only subject of conversation?

Is it normal to be harassed like this in this forum even when you want to be on a hiatus to be outside of all this mess?

@AL sama @Pot Goblin @Tyki_Mikk @RayanOO This is getting ridiculous.

Either do something about it or delete my account, enough of this shit.
Iam25 just straight vanished and Pringles dipped probably hoping for a chapter that suits his agenda to come back. What weak sauce lmao.

And he mocked Kinyagi for getting banned....
The worst arc ever for Pringles lmao, no wonder he ran.
Every theory Pringles made for this arc went to shit.
:kobeha:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/futurewarrior123.7654/#profile-post-comment-271283
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/theknightofthesea.5382/#profile-post-96458

Status
Not open for further replies.