Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being a dumb tard mmd.

Of course Sanji is weaker than them but that doesn't mean he can't have a short clash against them.

Oda is soon going to hype up Nusjuro against Sanji.

Also Warcury and Nusjuro>Laido, keep coping like always.:suresure:
Yes, and finally one of them is defeated by Sanji
The power of the Warkuri fruit has nothing to do with the other 4 people
but now the dick run has started.
This is the nonsense argument of the admiral's fans

The greatest OP theory of all time that I mentioned earlier speculated that the Red Line actually is the Blood Soaked Serpent, turned to stone by the Sea Water surrounding it.

Which would solve so many greater mysteries of the OP world, it’s actually insane, including why the WG wants to raise the Sea level and why the Red Line exists in the first place. And why Luffy was prophesied to destroy Fishman Island which sits right at the base of the Red Line where all the world’s oceans connect.
Okay, this is basically the Red Line on the OP globe:

If the World Serpent is the Red Line, the World Serpent is quite literally a planetary threat. That's some Avenger level of danger, lmao.

I've also read some stuff where several planets surrounded the Earth in OP but now, nothing of these are even visible anymore. Maybe the World Serpent really ate some of these planets...

Another "fake headcannon" from gohdroger turning out to be true, he leaked about OP world water lvl raising TWO YEARS AGO.

COUNTDOWN to franky getting paw fruit and luffy travel through time.

Also, the one piece is an energy source, fusion realtor to be more specific
My god, you sure do love to suck that loser off so much.

Imagine being a simp for some random fake leaker.:whitepress:

Really good Question
It might have been one of Ancient Weapon that been Missing which is Uranus
But it also weird that they didn't want to use it to erase Lulucia
Instead they use Mother flame who are only created by Vegapunk
The reason why God Valley was gone too is quite vague knowing Saturn was there too.
That’s why it’s slightly confusing to me

The Mother Flame (from Vegapunk) is clearly a new invention so what did they use before

But we also know that a lot of Vegapunk’s creations are heavily inspired by Ancient Kingdom technology (or ripped straight from it) so maybe they had one back in the day

And of course people are going to focus on the fights and shit, when we are just being told that the world will sink in the ocean. This is big news guys.
OP fans on this site are just stupid, sorry for being so blunt.

They fantasize about fights and matchups this arc, when it's been made abundantly clear that this is an escape situation aka WCI 2.0.

There won't be any major fights, Oda couldn't have made it any more clear.

Sanji, the master of mini-clashes in Egghead!

I expect nothing behind this point though, because we all knew how Sanji vs Kizaru ended ...

If I am wrong and Sanji will indeed fight Nasujuro and look good for more than 2-3 panels, I'm ready to wear a loser avi until Egghead ends.

Sanji is cool in my eyes regardless.

I’m curious though

The WG just got their hands on the Mother Flame so as far as we know they had no means of sinking every island before

How did they raise the sea level before this?
Enies Lobby exists so at some point the must have done something similar.

In the end, Vegapunk isn't inventing anything, he's recreating Ancient Kingdom's technology that he learnt from Ohara.

Despite the hype for Sanji, we know Sanji won't do any real damage to Nusjuro, and in the next chapter or so, I do think Oda will hype up Nusjuro during his short clash against Sanji.
Sadly its always been like that for Sanji. Kaku, Vergo, Doffy, King, Saturn, Kizaru
Hell this is just like Dressrosa too tbh
While Zoro Running Around Dressrosa, got Lost and never see Doffy
Sanji is fighting Doffy while saving SHP, he got feat on him which is the same as now attacking him and showing that he is pretty good, and then next chapter he got cooked by Doffy

The greatest OP theory of all time that I mentioned earlier speculated that the Red Line actually is the Blood Soaked Serpent, turned to stone by the Sea Water surrounding it.

Which would solve so many greater mysteries of the OP world, it’s actually insane, including why the WG wants to raise the Sea level and why the Red Line exists in the first place. And why Luffy was prophesied to destroy Fishman Island which sits right at the base of the Red Line where all the world’s oceans connect.
Okay, this is basically the Red Line on the OP globe:

If the World Serpent is the Red Line, the World Serpent is quite literally a planetary threat. That's some Avenger level of danger, lmao.

I've also read some stuff where several planets surrounded the Earth in OP but now, nothing of these are even visible anymore. Maybe the World Serpent really ate some of these planets...
LAnji's dream actually becoming relevant to the end of Op? :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.