Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sasparan
Here to make it simple.

You can have Luffy and Bonney or whoever else doing many damages to Saturn, heck Saturn can be destroyed into little pieces.

But as long as he has that immortality regen, he will always be fine, any damages doesn't matter how severe will be instantly healed.

Even if he is broken into little pieces, I'm pretty sure he will form back and be perfectly fine again.

The only way to truly defeat Saturn is by somehow bypassing his immortality regen, as long as he has that, he will most likely never get defeated.
Which part of Luffy don't know how to bypass their haki and regen (admitted himself) to seriously damage elders is hard to understand?
His wounds will heal not every damage he will taken. He can be in one piece and be knocked out like crocodile.

If he takes a huge hit i think he will be knocked out. Luffy doesnt knowing how to surpass it doesnt mean he will take a bajrang gun and dont be knocked out. Like him getting regenerated doesnt mean he cant be ko. Unless you have a clear panel for it that says he cant be defeated idk.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
In 80 chapters?

Egghead took what? 60 chapters? Its longer than Alabasta lol. Alabasta, an arc that's considered to be one of the longest pre skip arcs.

Oda has lost control of pacing completely lol. What should be mini arcs are now full blown Saga length arcs now.
Paper champion was being sarcastic loro ๐Ÿคก

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Man I really hope Kid is alive and kills these nika worshippers
Kidd gets unnecessary hate from both OP fans and Oda who probably cannot stand that his own creation isn't a walking goofy monkey turning his opponents to pizza dough.

Kidd didn't have a legend as a mentor teaching him the Haki basics for 2 years.
Kidd directly went to the New World and challenged the strongest pirates, even losing his arm.
He got owned so many times by these legends and yet Kidd still didn't give up.

If it wasn't for him being so mid, Kidd would be even more of an enjoyable character.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Bonney>your fave still

Luffy sends gorosei flying
Gorosei comes back
Luffy out of G5, lost stamina
Luffy eats food, turns G5 again, sends them flying again, Gorosei return again.
Vegapunk says one piece is in laugh tale
He also says you need 4 red Poneglyph to find laugh tale
He also says the Ancient weapons are 3 and name them
Several character reaction of his speech
The plot repeats back.....

Can we move out of Egghead please??
:risicheck:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Wanda x Brook Furrever
โ€Ž
I have nothing against Bonney and she's one of the few good things to come out of this arc. I just don't like Nika at all, especially in terms of abilities, character and those obnoxious reaction faces he keeps making, whether its on Luffy or anyone else, and if Loda's big game plan is to have Bonney turn all of the Straw Hats into Nikas for eos, I'll be all like @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Evil twins and Nika clones would put even Kaguya's reveal to shame.
I'm really interested to see if Bonney turning the Seraphim into Nika would allow them to bypass their programming fully. By making them "Free".

If S-Bear/Kuma don't turn into Nika at some point I'll be surprised.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Whoโ€™s stronger Imu or Figarland:quest:

I hope this is the last reactions of VP spoilers.
Since weโ€™re at the end of this arc, hope we break away from the shs and focus more on the Cross Guild or Revolutionary army.

Status
Not open for further replies.