Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Dude.
Since when are Akainu and Koby going after the One Piece?
What major coping argument is this just to justify gorosei or mihawk not being mentioned?
Gorosei aren't there because Imu is the center piece of the gorosei. Gorosei at this point aren't worth more than Tobi Roppo or Calamities were for Kaido. That's all.
Mihawk is the strongest member of CG, but it's an extremely passive character that doesn't do anything plotwise aside appearing during the baratie and giving Zoro a reality check. He's nothing but a plot device for Zoro.
There's absolutely nothing more to it than this.
:pepecafe:

It was hallucinogenic gas, both Kat and Oven are not seen using haki or df in that exchange. This isn't exclusive to Kat in that scene.

It's not that deep anyway.
Hallucinogenic gas affecting their mind so they can’t use haki sure. But for most logias intangibility is a passive thing, so it’s weird that for Kat he loses that power.

Plus even you admit his awakening is likely nothing like what logia awakenings will be like. The special property of his paramecia is just the ability to reform his body.

Dude.
What major coping argument is this just to justify gorosei or mihawk not being mentioned?
Gorosei aren't there because Imu is the center piece of the gorosei. Gorosei at this point aren't worth more than Tobi Roppo or Calamities were for Kaido. That's all.
Mihawk is the strongest member of CG, but it's an extremely passive character that doesn't do anything plotwise aside appearing during the baratie and giving Zoro a reality check. He's nothing but a plot device for Zoro.
At least Kid and Law weren't there either so that's something :finally:

Dude.
It’s literally just the leaders of the factions moving forward.

The only odd ones out are Sabo and Kuzan; however, those twos infamy is separate from the group their in.

Mihawks a founder of Cross Guild and his infamy is linked to CG as such he has no reason to show up.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@SakazOuki @MarineHQ

Two elders are send flying

Two elders are with Emeth

That leaves Venus.

Shs are escaping and I don't think we will see another Nika Combo to stop Venus

And, after a long time, oda finally showed Kiz but having some FB.

Is this the time we will see kiz in action again but against Venus?

Dude.
I see as them having a major fight for Koby and Sabo. Akainu could take it to assert his dominance and true to make the WG kneel.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
@SakazOuki @MarineHQ

Two elders are send flying

Two elders are with Emeth

That leaves Venus.

Shs are escaping and I don't think we will see another Nika Combo to stop Venus

And, after a long time, oda finally showed Kiz but having some FB.

Is this the time we will see kiz in action again but against Venus?
Venus is the weakest gorosei would have died to atlas if no regen

Mihawk will never be more relevant than the characters involved with one piece actual purpose.

Mihawk existence as swordsman revolves around zoro's dream which speaks more about how important zoro is that a whole top tier exist just for zoro and not Mihawk per se.

Obviously he's important as he's tied to Zoro but will he be more relevant than likes of Teach, ImU, shanks, Navy to the story? He never was and he never will be.

Also, I feel we might not see the arcs like expected.

When oda said it's battle royale then he just not meant yonkous.

It's everyone's game - Navy, RA, Yonkous and WG to get one piece
Uhh I think Mihawk is more relevant then some of those guys because I honestly think he will be that guy in the way and the only person (not luffy) that can beat him is zoro. In 597 he already realized that Zoro had cast aside his ambition for the sake of another (luffy). The only way luffy attains pk is for Mihawk to be defeated that to me puts him above the other bar luffy who will be be involved with the op actual purpose when he achieves it thanks to Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.