Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fisher Tiger

Remember this panel? I remember seeing Killer > Sanji because he took part in this, and actually that held a lot more significance in battle than just the reactions from todays chapter.

And yet what did Sanji do in that same arc compared to what Killer ended up doing once he went back down?

Don't fall for the same thing with Coby. He's not gonna have time to surpass Sanji without a timeskip. No amount of side by side and reaction scaling is changing this.
Fair, but Killer never really had anything else going for him other than this. Koby does with the Garp 2.0 narrative. It would be an asspull if Oda has him hanging with top tiers EOS but atp I can see Oda making that happen just to push that Garp 2.0 narrative he’s pushing

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Koby is not Killer. Koby is set up has the next Garp stop this stupid ass comparison
You're right, Koby is NOT Killer, Killer was already at a high level in that panel and yet Sanji who was Vergo's victim ended up looking far superior despite that massive portrayal by being part of roofpiece.

Koby is far from current Killer's level. It's gonna be very tough for him to not only close that gap but jump that gap against a growing Sanji.

Gryphon is such a generic looking sword that it looks just like the first result on Google when you look up cutlass. Lew and Leadon are straight up retards for insisting that this guy is an evil clone of Shanks just because his sword’s hilt has that generic cutlass hilt

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You're right, Koby is NOT Killer, Killer was already at a high level in that panel and yet Sanji who was Vergo's victim ended up looking far superior despite that massive portrayal by being part of roofpiece.

Koby is far from current Killer's level. It's gonna be very tough for him to not only close that gap but jump that gap against a growing Sanji.
And, coby will jump because of asspulls to fight kuzan

Your delusional I am not going to lie. Sanji is trash amd trying to compare Koby to Killer who the next Garp is stupid. We will see though

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Shiroyru @Mark chadsend
Some people here are actual morons or have really bad memories.

Saturn having holes doesn't mean he's dead.

Remember he previously lost a horn and an arm from Kuma's punch and he easily recovered from that.

The only problem with Saturn in the latest chapter is him falling into the ocean.
He also blew himself up with his venom bombs too and healed from that completely as well

“Damn King looks like a mummy think of something think of something think of something REEEEE”

Yesss, that’s it
No, Oda didn't drawn them because he focused on the vines.

@Lee Ba Shou @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3@AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor@EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk@Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje@BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers
These guys are cooked
:lulz::lulz::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.