Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of power, Mihawk doesn't even seem more relevant than Croc in Cross Guild. Most of his spreads are shared with him lol
:myman:
Because he amd Croco are meant to be equals in portrayal as commanders of Buggy
They're King/Queen or Marco/Jozu or Zoro/Sanji of the crew
That's why they're always shown together

amount of Ls this chapter gives to the sword swallowers and Yankers lmaoo
Reactionpiece scaling in on!

There is not a single Admiral on that page though. Not one. Outclassed by Coby the bum.
Aokiji is there with Jobo, Bumby and Garlic. Great lineup.
Fleet Admiral with Drag-on and 2 silhouettes.
Oh no, he has a sword with a swordguard, must by Shanks 2.0!

Admiral Stans and sanjitards showing insecurity as always:kawak:
They scored a W though. However, bros thought Akainu and Kuzan got equal panels like yonkos after reading early spoilers - turns out they got grouped with Coby, Sabo, Garling and Imu at the bottom of the page 😂 Not to mention its only their two crown jewels Akainu-Kuzan; their other boy Kizaru is still lying on the ground 😂

Outside of power, Mihawk doesn't even seem more relevant than Croc in Cross Guild. Most of his spreads are shared with him lol
No trolling
That’s one legit issue with Mihawk treatment.
While I mostly just shitpost and do believe Mihawk is the legit deal, it’s a bit shitty how he tend to be portrayed in the same vein as Croc whenever Cross Guild appear. He doesn’t stand out like he should for someone of his standing.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Reactionpiece scaling in on!

There is not a single Admiral on that page though. Not one. Outclassed by Coby the bum.
Aokiji is there with Jobo, Bumby and Garlic. Great lineup.
Fleet Admiral with Drag-on and 2 silhouettes.
Oh no, he has a sword with a swordguard, must by Shanks 2.0!

Formal admiral Kuzan is with the Garp equivalent of the new gen, Shanks' father who probably scarred Whitebeard and mc brother/flame brother

Former admiral Sakazuki is with the king of the world/guaranteed God tier and a guaranteed top tier/my father

:few:

:willight:Kidd knows the burnt scar man

In fact, Law said nothing

So how did toy guys conclude law vs burnt man but not kid who actually knows where he is
Because Kid is not willing to compromise with SHs, what use will he have for that last poneglyph?
Law wants to learn the will of D, Kid’s hopes and dreams were already shattered. I don’t even know how his storyline will go if Oda brings him back.

No trolling
That’s one legit issue with Mihawk treatment.
While I mostly just shitpost and do believe Mihawk is the legit deal, it’s a bit shitty how he tend to be portrayed in the same vein as Croc whenever Cross Guild appear. He doesn’t stand out like he should for someone of his standing.
When the Straw Hats go against Cross Guild.

It will be Luffy vs Buggy(Gag fight)

And then Luffy's top 2 vs Buggy's top 2.

Zoro vs Mihawk and Sanji vs Crocodile.

:funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.