Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
They dont even Need to beat Kaido AND BM, it will be enough to beat Kaido.
Also, there is some improvement still coming before this final fight, at the Harbor when they do the first fight, which will be separated from Onigashima-Fight. There is a way to improve even more, than we have Luffy already directly prepare for Kaido and for that, he is optimistic to go for Kaido, even when he know how strong Kaido is, saw him in his Dragonform and got attacked by him. Luffy is a Retard most of times, but dont forgett, like Goku, he is a Genius in fighting and battles. If he knows the strength of someone and still wants to go for him, he is able to do it.

When we are talking about Big mum additionally, then for sure, right now we got some Problem, because a direct fight seems difficult, but there are certain ways to get rid of her. There is tama, there is a lot of People still left for fighting, the heck, even the whole Mink tribe could go for Big mum in Zulong form.
Ye but BM and the rest of the guys won't just stay ad watch while the alliance beat the sh** out of Kaido the strongest one of the alliance is Luffy and he can't 1v1 Kaido (who remember have clashed against BM for a couple of DAYS Luffy won't last an hour against him) and who's going to stop BM/The calamities/Smoothie while Luffy and someone else is supposed to "take down Kaido" they simply can't there is no one way to make it believable to me without some other big player joining the alliance

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Ye but BM and the rest of the guys won't just stay ad watch while the alliance beat the sh** out of Kaido the strongest one of the alliance is Luffy and he can't 1v1 Kaido (who remember have clashed against BM for a couple of DAYS Luffy won't last an hour against him) and who's going to stop BM/The calamities/Smoothie while Luffy and someone else is supposed to "take down Kaido" they simply can't there is no one way to make it believable to me without some other big player joining the alliance
Again, if Luffy is optimistic, which he absolutely is with his Training, we should have trust in that. I thought we learned that already. He has grown alot again, also he still grows and will grow in the fight, dont underestimate that. And if we consider that, we should accept that his first mates wont be toooo far away from his captain. So if Luffy is able to fight with Kaido, Zoro could be able to fight King, Sanji able to fight Queen and so on. Even if this would be a bit to much and too strong, there are many helpfull fighters. Kidd could Join luffy, Killer could join Zoro, Scabbards and Jimbei could Join Sanji, Jack belongs to Inu and Neko (Zulong ftw).

To make this possible, you just Need to distract BM. There are much ways to do exactly that. If it is the marines, if it is blackbeard, the heck, it could just be Nami running away with Zeus, which Big Mum wants to get back and get her Revenge. Nami wouldnt Need to win that or be stronger, just to Keep far away from Bm and distract her.

There is a theory made by @PuckTheGreat that says that Coby, Drake, Kuzan, Garp and other marines are part of a same organisation of marines and ex-marines who have grown dissilusionned with the WG and the Navy's actual directions under the corruptive rule of the Gorosei and CD and of fanatics like Sakazuki and who resist it from the shadows.
add fuji to that list. he has an x on his face as well

like coby and drake

LOL, so let me get this straight, they send a veteran vice admiral for Buggy, while they send a rear admiral for Hancock?
LOL, Buggy is more fearsome to the government than Hancock hahahahaha
How dare the navy attack Buggy sama without warning

At any case, I wonder if the navy actually sent Coby as the leader of the squad, or is he sent there UNDER the command of someone else, maybe another vice admiral or even an admiral, so who knows.

Maybe Vice Admiral Chaton? or Momosagi? that would be dope if Oda started to flesh out more with those two characters.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
LOL, so let me get this straight, they send a veteran vice admiral for Buggy, while they send a rear admiral for Hancock?
LOL, Buggy is more fearsome to the government than Hancock hahahahaha
How dare the navy attack Buggy sama without warning
Depending on who sent them. Garp could have his fingers in this game. Garp pretty sure knows about that Hancock-Luffy-Thing, also he knows about Coby likes Luffy. So it is possible he arranged that Coby goes to Hancock, without anyone higher then him, so he can get Hancock for Sword, or for helping Luffy.

S

stealthblack

imu lets an ancient weapon leave reverie
targets vivi instead
Why is she so important?
Had theory that she is also ancient weapon.

as in there are 3 humans that control the ancient weapons with their VOAT.

vivi pluton- control the ship pluton that burried under alabasta

shirahoshi poseidon - controls with her VOAT the seakings

momonosuke uranus- controls with his VOAT zunisha the biggest creature in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.