Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it the more I’m certain Dragon shows up on Wano. Especially now that the marines know Luffy is there. It’s too big of an event for him to miss, plus he could help gain the loyalty of an independent country with strong fighters that is full of important materials from the factory that a Yonko left behind.

Also now that Mihawk is no longer affiliated with the WG, it’d be interested to see what he does next. It would be great if he goes back to Shanks and reveals that he was Shanks’ first mate that Shanks asked to become a Shichibukai to spy on the WG, much like Doflamingo did Vergo to spy on the Marines. That would effectively crush the Mihawk vs Shanks debate (really non debate, but still), which would be fantastic.

The more I think about it the more I’m certain Dragon shows up on Wano. Especially now that the marines know Luffy is there. It’s too big of an event for him to miss, plus he could help gain the loyalty of an independent country with strong fighters that is full of important materials from the factory that a Yonko left behind.

Also now that Mihawk is no longer affiliated with the WG, it’d be interested to see what he does next. It would be great if he goes back to Shanks and reveals that he was Shanks’ first mate that Shanks asked to become a Shichibukai to spy on the WG, much like Doflamingo did Vergo to spy on the Marines. That would effectively crush the Mihawk vs Shanks debate (really non debate, but still), which would be fantastic.
Nice head-canon but not gonna happen cuz Mihawk doesn't like do be the gorosai bitch like Shanks :milaugh:.
By the way the first head canon theory that many fans were saying: Shanks got the strongest hacky is already debunk.
In any case, let way for your theory to be debunk as well.:suresure:

Here are some facts:

Last edited:
I don't see an admiral to deal with miwank?

First marco send his henchmen vista, and now the government sends fodders to deal with mihawk. :suresure:

Teach said he is going to take them first, imagine Boa Hancock and mihawk joining to Blackbeard.

Or that idiot Weevil, after beating him to death Weevil might realize who is the boss.

I don't see an admiral to deal with miwank?

First marco send his henchmen vista, and now the government sends fodders to deal with mihawk. :suresure:

Teach said he is going to take them first, imagine Boa Hancock and mihawk joining to Blackbeard.

Or that idiot Weevil, after beating him to death Weevil might realize who is the boss.
You dreaming bro - check this picture:

Do you see that Mihawk and Hancock dont give a fuck about Black Beard right?:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.