Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Interesting chapter after all, i'm curious on how they will make it to Onigashima, i think this chapter confirms 100% that nothing happened to the alliance since Orochi just destroyed the ships/bridges to make it "impossible" for them to gather at the port basically he don't know where they are so that means that they are fine maybe gathered in another place.
i mean keep in mind that there is Hakin's "conspiration" Hawkins should be aware of what Orochi did so probably with Law they informed the alliance about that or they have a "plan B" not to mention Denjiro is still out there (or if it's Kyoshiro who is still in the capital and can help the alliance if he wants that would be surprising)
Post automatically merged:

guess he knew what to do with all that power (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Guess it make sense.....

Solid Chapter for me ^^.

Highlights were:

1. Orochi
Not gonna lie, I thought Orochi was a wasteman till last chapter when it was revealed that he fck’d the alliance & rightly so, coz damn this dude single handedly (no advisers/strategist or shit) fck’d the alliance raid on Onigashima and shattered the scabbards. All done in the confines his bed chambers too :steef: . I’d say the man earned those bitches he was with last chapter.:cheers:. I’m now low key interested in what kinda strategy he came up with to fck Oden over 😁

2. Jinbe
Don’t kno about y’all but I felt a bit too much emphasis was put on Jinbe being alive this chapter, making me think something horrible has happened to him, death being the worst. Heck, Zoro even brought up the possibility of the man being dead ^^’. I think Jinbe either returns fck’d beyond belief or not at all. Like Pedro, chances are he had to go through Lilin’s roulette. Circumstances are quite similar as well in that both have/had a mission they had to complete at any cost (I.e. In Pedro’s case, it was seeing the dawn, whereas in Jinbe’s it’s Luffy’s order for him to come Wano). Also, I’ve brought this up several times already but Luffy’s words to Jinbe when they went separate ways is Ominous as fck imo ‘Don’t die even if you die’. I for one will be very surprised if Jinbe returns to the SHs in good health.

3. Sanji & Zoro interaction
Sanji taking the piss at Zoro was hilarious lolz. Also, Zoro getting salty & tryna kill him had me rolling as well🤣 (Btw, fun fact :p, but according to Oda Zoro & Sanji both take their petty arguments very seriously lolz so Zoro was 100% tryna kill Sanji in that panel 😂 - reference is an SBS about Sanji putting blades in Zoro’s food on PH ^^)

4. Oden
Don’t know if it was just me but when I Saw that Oden panel on the last page, it reminded me of Adult Gon, particularly those thighs :steef:. Really liking his design ^^.

Solid Chapter for me ^^.

Highlights were:

1. Orochi
Not gonna lie, I thought Orochi was a wasteman till last chapter when it was revealed that he fck’d the alliance & rightly so, coz damn this dude single handedly (no advisers/strategist or shit) fck’d the alliance raid on Onigashima and shattered the scabbards. All done in the confines his bed chambers too :steef: . I’d say the man earned those bitches he was with last chapter.:cheers:. I’m now low key interested in what kinda strategy he came up with to fck Oden over 😁

2. Jinbe
Don’t kno about y’all but I felt a bit too much emphasis was put on Jinbe being alive this chapter, making me think something horrible has happened to him, death being the worst. Heck, Zoro even brought up the possibility of the man being dead ^^’. I think Jinbe either returns fck’d beyond belief or not at all. Like Pedro, chances are he had to go through Lilin’s roulette. Circumstances are quite similar as well in that both have/had a mission they had to complete at any cost (I.e. In Pedro’s case, it was seeing the dawn, whereas in Jinbe’s it’s Luffy’s order for him to come Wano). Also, I’ve brought this up several times already but Luffy’s words to Jinbe when they went separate ways is Ominous as fck imo ‘Don’t die even if you die’. I for one will be very surprised if Jinbe returns to the SHs in good health.

3. Sanji & Zoro interaction
Sanji taking the piss at Zoro was hilarious lolz. Also, Zoro getting salty & tryna kill him had me rolling as well🤣 (Btw, fun fact :p, but according to Oda Zoro & Sanji both take their petty arguments very seriously lolz so Zoro was 100% tryna kill Sanji in that panel 😂 - reference is an SBS about Sanji putting blades in Zoro’s food on PH ^^)

4. Oden
Don’t know if it was just me but when I Saw that Oden panel on the last page, it reminded me of Adult Gon, particularly those thighs :steef:. Really liking his design ^^.
LOL, Oden = Adult Gon had me! They do really feel the same hahaha

I bet that the next chapters will follow the traditionnal flashback routine: first Oden dealing with the consequences of his absence and return to Wano and reuniting with his father, wife and children, him struggling to convince the other inhabitants of Wano to open to the rest of the world before managing to convince them until everything is broken by Orochi's treachery and then tragedy strikes when Kaido invades Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.