Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was a decent chapter with a lot of interesting things to it without anything really sweeping me off my feet.

I liked Kinemon’s design as well as the hype he was getting and I think it’s well deserved given his role as the leader of the red scabbards. I also liked his dynamics with Tsuru and her O-Kami~san (female boss - Yakuza~ish) type personality. Nami can be pretty scary but Tsuru’s even scarier lolz

The bit with Denjiro was also pretty interesting. I always had the impression that Kin was the wittiest amongst the scabbards but Denjiro’s is prolly even smarter than him given his hustle in relation to Kin’s. He also looks a lot like Koushiro & possesses a similar sword but I’m more inclined to believe he’s related to him & not Koushiro per say. Plus if he isn’t, we could potentially get introduced to another blade of the Ichimonji series which would be dope ^^. Also sorry guys & girls , in the spoiler thread, I said Denjiro’s introduction box read bad kid which was wrong 😓. For some reason I read his intro box as よしなし(Yoshi nashi) which can be read as ‘no good’ so my mad on that 🙏🏿

The bit about Oden’s childhood was pretty interesting tho, as he was literally made out to be super human even when he was 1 year old or so😂 (Either Oda’s way too gassed on Oden or his bloodline is special - However given Momo isn’t that impressive as a kid, it’s prolly the earlier). Also can’t help but feel Oda’s going a bit over the top with this ‘Oden being charming thing’ and the women’s reactions. Senior Pink, there was logic to but with Oden it doesn’t really make that much sense. I personally think Oda should’ve gone for Luffy-type charming with him.

All that said, looks like it’s gonna be a pretty long flashback, so hope it’s good ^^. Also I might be in the minority here, but I’m more interested in getting to know more about the scabbards that Oden per say as I don’t teally feel anything with his character yet so hopefully Oda gives him good characterization not just one of those characters with nothing but hype so I can relate/feel a bit more attached to his character.

Speaking of the scabbards, I’m very much looking forward to Kin & Ashura’s first encounter as I can literally see both’s personalities colliding lolz. Will also be interesting to know which of the two was stronger ^^.

Also just gonna put this out there, but Denjiro seems to be very good as handling money & scamming people out of their money so ‘money lender’ seems like a fitting occupation for him. I mean he literally convinced the store owner that it was in his best interest to pay him for his pot 😂, which is what money lenders do, try to convince you that you have nothing to lose from lending money from them & then they hit u with that massive interest :lusalty:lolz.

I think it’s very interesting that money lending is Kyoshiro’s occupation, so potential similarity between the two? (Father -> Son maybe? 🤔) would explain why Orochi’s retainers said Kyoshiro was tryna gain Orochi’s trust by killing Komurasaki to preserve his honour

I genuinely had to stop for like a minute on that Denjiro rip off scene... That's some backward mental gymnastics
Post automatically merged:

Denjiro asks Oden to take along with him.
This isn't true... no retainer joined Oden on Roger's crew

Also Koshiro was born in east blue

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I genuinely had to stop for like a minute on that Denjiro rip off scene... That's some backward mental gymnastics

This isn't true... no retainer joined Oden on Roger's crew

Also Koshiro was born in east blue
yeah, that’s why he is wearing always the kimono of wano soldiers. The Vivre card lies.

Zoro is obviously Oden's bastard son:kayneshrug:
i put my bet on the daiymo which looks exactly like Zoro in the flashback.

yeah, that’s why he is wearing always the kimono of wano soldiers. The Vivre card lies.

i put my bet on the daiymo which looks exactly like Zoro in the flashback.
Don't we know for a fact that Koushiro's father is from Wano... Why wouldn't koushiro's dad keep the family crest on his clothes? Wouldn't that mean koushiro also wears clothes with the shimotsuki family crest because of his father?

Pretty obvious no?

Zoro is obviously Oden's bastard son:kayneshrug:
And yet Zoro was born in East blue

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Don't we know for a fact that Koushiro's father is from Wano... Why wouldn't koushiro's dad keep the family crest on his clothes? Wouldn't that mean koushiro also wears clothes with the shimotsuki family crest because of his father?

Pretty obvious no?

And yet Zoro was born in East blue
Was it even stated that was his dad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.