• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

- Facial structure
- Shades
- Ponytail
- Tricky/nerd/spooky dude, ALWAYS SMILING.
- Foreshadowing with silver this chapter?

Don't know what you need dude... maybe you don't like this option but it's one to have.
I dont think its really scopper. If he was indeed scopper gaban it would be interesting enough what made roger recruit a scabbard in wano. So far kinemon has not said anything about denjiro sailing with oden.

T

The Penguin

it's not about liking ...

It's how some push agenda...

But ok an option for some I guess so continue.
*** NOTE: Scopper Gaban's preference weapon maybe is not an axe, just because we saw him as a kid whielding one? Yeah but he was carrying another weapon that we couldn't see.

I forgot about this.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The quote is "over 50 years ago"

And he left Koushiro his very famous sword as a baby and went to East blue and Denjiro happened to find him in east blue

Hehehe, sure why not...

Next you explain why he was in East blue 22 years ago during Oden's crusade in Wano and then went back to Wano just around the time Kaido happened to invade
just for you I reread chapter 0. we only see Koushirou telling he wanted Kushina his Dojo. Which exactly means nothing, it could also be in wano.

Denjiro isn't Scopper.

They've got a few key differences in design. Scopper's got a very sharp chin, which Denjiro lacks. His ponytail is a big bushy effort, not a thin one. Scopper has two long bangs that hang in front of his face, Denjiro doesn't.

Coupled with no axe- but a sword that looks to be Wado Ichimonji- and the fact that nothing about Scopper suggests he has anything to do with Wano, it's very, very unlikely the two are the same. Denjiro's either Koshiro or a relative of his.

Also quite happy that he's not Kyoshiro since a) lot of folk guessed that b) leaves Kyoshiro's motivations still murky and c) it can shut up all the "the anime OP confirms the two are the same!" people

I have a strong feeling that the stuff related to Harem, really has no relevance to sex and such. Rather it's relevance will more than likely be related to him "freeing" women or something of that sort. Then acting as their guardian and what not. But it was put out wrong. Just like his recent thing with the funeral got a wrong projection, even though he was showing his utmost respect.

A man with his morals and values like he showed with the respect to the grandfather of his relatives, is not going to go around kidnapping people's daughters and wives just to have sex, a valid reason would be needed.

This will be surported further if he takes the boar back to the parent.

Now if the harem thing was him legit kidnapping them for reason of pleasure, then yea he's pretty trash.

H

Homelander

Denjiro isn't Scopper.

They've got a few key differences in design. Scopper's got a very sharp chin, which Denjiro lacks. His ponytail is a big bushy effort, not a thin one. Scopper has two long bangs that hang in front of his face, Denjiro doesn't.

Coupled with no axe- but a sword that looks to be Wado Ichimonji- and the fact that nothing about Scopper suggests he has anything to do with Wano, it's very, very unlikely the two are the same. Denjiro's either Koshiro or a relative of his.

Also quite happy that he's not Kyoshiro since a) lot of folk guessed that b) leaves Kyoshiro's motivations still murky and c) it can shut up all the "the anime OP confirms the two are the same!" people
Kyoshiro probably wont mind allying with like minded people to bring down orochi.

If he helped kumorosaki leave capital he probably knows her history already.

I am happy he is not denjiro that makes sense he has his own motivation.

Denjiro isn't Scopper.

Oh the anime confirms shit was pretty dumb.

.....a decent number of ppl were actually on board :rolleyes:

H

Homelander

Only thing that doesnt make sense is why koshiro left east blue again if he was really denjiro why didnt he make any effort or communication. Its like he gave up and accepted the loss . I doubt he would betray oden like that leaving wano in such bad shape.

If oda really wants to hint if he and koshiro are same people i think we need stronger reason or a panel or two why exactly he left to east blue.

Koshiro and denjiro theory still doesnt make sense because we know there exist similar people like tashigi and kuina.

H

Homelander

This guy took over a temple in the mountains and founded a harem of young maids and older milfs there ... when he was just 15 years old.
That's all you need to know. Oda can wank him for 20 chapters and it would be ok.
Maybe they willing came with him because he was son of shogun and he took care of them.

I am pretty sure he did it for some reason. Maybe his way of judging world morals were different. No wonder shogun had to banish him .
Post automatically merged:

Oda keeps on with the highter mysteries. Maybe EoS ain't that close.
I feel he has yet to open few of his trump cards.

One def is oden kozuki he is really important key to raftel atm.

Other trump card rocks d xebec and the lost island which i think contained red poneglyphs. No wonder big mom and kaido have one .

Another is im sama . I got a feeling he might start acting when wano concludes.

I feel someone will reveal about im to the world which will cause chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oden was a real rebel and deliquent in his youth. When you see him it's no surprise that Momo is already such a pervert at his age. Him doing all these things and being willing to try to leave Wano multiples times and to take on a white boar which is considered to be a god really shows how much he was willing to go against traditions.

It's no wonder that Orochi was able to disguise him as a traitor and a heretic after becoming shogun.

It seems after reading this chapter, Oden shares a lot of similarities with Hercules in Greek mythology:

- Oden got drunk and started fights with gamblers; Hercules got drunk and started fights with centaurs

- Oden caught two rabbits with his bare hands at age 2; Hercules caught two snakes and killed them with his bare hands at 8 months old

- Age 15, Oden kidnaps women, forms a harem; Age 19, Hercules forms a harem, had sex with 50 women
- Oden diverts a river to flood the capital; Hercules diverts a river to flood the Augean stables.

- The giant boar attacks the capital and Oden wants to do something. It came from the mountains; The Erymanthian boar was a giant boar that Hercules had to capture (12 labors). It also lived in the mountains.

- The harem thing could also be attributed to the Nemean Lion in a way, that Hercules had to kill as part of his 12 labors.. This lion kidnapped women and kept them in its lair, in order to lure warriors and kill them. This is similar to how the Harem Revolt in this chapter culminated.

- Oden lifting a rock and killing a bear with it at age 6 is really typically Herculean - as something that required great strength - and is again, similar to Hercules killing snakes at 8 months old.

- Oden sentenced to hard labour after nearly killing someone is quite similar to Hercules, who sentenced himself to the 12 labors after he killed his wife and kids, though the sentences are very different.

just for you I reread chapter 0. we only see Koushirou telling he wanted Kushina his Dojo. Which exactly means nothing, it could also be in wano.
Oh so you're saying Koshiro was in Wano then? So he was talking about his dojo in east blue while he was in Wano?

So according to you that chapter no longer makes sense since the entire point if that montage was to highlight the events ocvuring all over east blue... Do you remember that? That the entire Shiki story was about east blue and the entire chapter was people talking about east blue.... You're saying that that scene was in east blue for some reason effectively nullifying the entire point

Also this means Kuina's vivre card was also lying that she was born specifically in shimotsuki village itself... my my, this a whole conspiracy... what next, is she even dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.