Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Zoro is nothing more than one line and a badass move, it looks satisfying and everything, but deep down is an empty character with 0 depth, with the sole purpose to please his fans.
A pure fanservice character.
That sounds more like post TS Zoro up to pre Wano of him.
Wano arc has made him looks more "humanly again", not the usual perfect one liner badass who never got pushed hard anymore.
In Wano, he faced a dangerous enemy, Hawkins while also shielding Luffy with Otama. He met and interacted with Yasuie and Otoko. He witnessed Yasuie's execution and showed deep anger. He got angry at Orochi. He went silent hearing Hiyori's explanation about villagers' "laugh" during Yasu's execution.
No more one liner "I cut the wrong ship", "Have you seen a beast that won't bite?", "You can't kill my boredom", or "8 mountains speech".

Imo Wano has shown the good side of older Zoro again.

And no they didnt take over wano in a day at all.
:milaugh: Did you read what happened? Kinemon & co didn't even have time to go back to the castle before it was burned down.

Kinemon didn't have time to go back to the castle, but Koshiro had enough time to let the news travel all the way to East Blue, go to the Grand Line, cross Fishman Island, travel all the way to Wano, get past the barriers, and come to fight Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:milaugh: Did you read what happened? Kinemon & co didn't even have time to go back to the castle before it was burned down.

Kinemon didn't have time to go back to the castle, but Koshiro had enough time to let the news travel all the way to East Blue, go to the Grand Line, cross Fishman Island, travel all the way to Wano, get past the barriers, and come to fight Kaido.
Do you see denjiro in that picture ?
The district ushimaru was daimyo of didnt fall straight away either. What was it 2 years ?

I

Inspector_Mu

If Kyoushiro is indeed Denjiro
There goes my wano matchup and take My L

Even if Kyoushiro betrayed Oden
As soon as people recognize he is denjiro... I dont think they will fight him seriously

Unless the match will be "beat me and change my mind"

For the first time in years I might consider starting to skip chapters again. Oden.... he's dead. We learned about him through Kin'nemon and other character's stories already and I fail to see the point of this flashback except to wank a character we will never see in present action. Starting off the third arc with a cliffhanger and continuing with a damn FLASHBACK STORY... as if Wano wasn't terribly paced already
:seriously:

I am still baffled that some really expected Zoro to have a fight with Luffy and/or Sanji because they unwillingly brought Big Mom to Wano.
did anyone expect it to be because of that?

I thought people were suggesting zoro having a conflict with either of them because of sanji disrespecting/attacking luffy...

And especially putting this into the context of what zoro said back in W7

did anyone expect it to be because of that?

I thought people were suggesting zoro having a conflict with either of them because of sanji disrespecting/attacking luffy...

And especially putting this into the context of what zoro said back in W7
Some did say that, others were of the opinion that Zoro would fight Sanji for attacking Luffy but I am not convinced by it either considered that it would be pointless and that Zoro was willing to accept Usopp back in the crew after he made amends with Luffy.

Some did say that, others were of the opinion that Zoro would fight Sanji for attacking Luffy but I am not convinced by it either considered that it would be pointless and that Zoro was willing to accept Usopp back in the crew after he made amends with Luffy.
I agree, luffy and sanji resolved it themselves. In a sense, sanij made amends with luffy and he accepted it. And since it doesnt seem to come up in any way, i think oda wont go that route.

For the first time in years I might consider starting to skip chapters again. Oden.... he's dead. We learned about him through Kin'nemon and other character's stories already and I fail to see the point of this flashback except to wank a character we will never see in present action. Starting off the third arc with a cliffhanger and continuing with a damn FLASHBACK STORY... as if Wano wasn't terribly paced already
:seriously:
So you're gonna skip Roger flashback ?
Are you gonna skip Ancient Kingdom flashback
Raftel flashback ?

Could it be that the mountain god aka the white giant boar is an homage to princess Mononoke by Myazaki? Or at least they fish from the same original material?

Also all those titles for Oden should meanor represent something..

Status
Not open for further replies.