Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

The pig will play huge role . I am guessing wano inhibited even zunisha . Oda is upto something connecting dots .

Oden rocks and kinemon younger self was rebel .

orochi evil as fuck pretending to be nice guy in front of everyone , i am pretty sure he is trying to get into good books of yasuie .

H

Homelander

so why lola is back in dressrossa ? Did she come to meet her mother ?

Lola will def play a role somewhere in elbaf i guess . We know she rejected Loki it was never stated on what reason ?

Can't you guys for once enjoy the ride instead of complaining. This is the story of Oden not the God Valley flashback or the Oden vs Kaido flashback. This is unlike pretty much every flashback in the series because its about the life of a character through various stages in their journey and their downfall not just a single event.

Good chapter. Oda is doing a great job at introducing oden. At first he seemed a little bit like a douchebag, but he saw through kinemon actions when he attacked the mountain god and covered for him at the end.
He has leadership, and attracts people by his actions.
I guess he will do something impressive to become shogun of wano.
Kinemon was also good in this chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Can't you guys for once enjoy the ride instead of complaining. This is the story of Oden not the God Valley flashback or the Oden vs Kaido flashback. This is unlike pretty much every flashback in the series because its about the life of a character through various stages in their journey and their downfall not just a single event.
The flashback has a good start. I can't wait to see more of it. How oden became shogun, what were his actions, how and why he journeyed aboard the pirate king ship and whiteboard ship?
He is already a likeable character and I'm pretty sure soon he'll look like a hero in the eyes of wano inhabitants.

The small white Pig and the Big one reminds me of Skypea's Big snake that Norland ended up cutting and the small snake that ended up becoming so big during the time SH visited Skypea.

I'm calling it that the same small white pig will be huge and appear in future events
Hopefully it will not be looking for revenge against the human that killed (and probably ate) his sire. :catsweat:

Hopefully it will not be looking for revenge against the human that killed (and probably ate) his sire. :catsweat:
Nah, it will just be used as wild card, it can attack allies or enemies.
Same as the snake.
Where it can be used as a plot for making a character running away to a different place (Usopp or Nami as example) or used as distraction mid-battle...etc.

ORRR

O-tama may tame it and feeds him Kiiiibi Daaaango! LOL
Momonosuke having special power to control Zunisha may end up in hand with this pig as well.

So, either it will be used for different plots with some comedic purposes, that snake had some of the funniest scenes in Skypea (Luffy and Aiza inside his eyes lol. Or Chopper in woods being scared of it, or Zoro and the parrot escaping it LOL. Some of the funniest shit.

So, either in same way, or Otama/Momo can turn him as allies

Parallel with Noland.
Noland killed the local snake God. The baby snake(viper) survived.
Oden killed the local boar God. The little boar survived.
The pig will play a part in this arch, perhaps like the snake in the arch of Skypiea. Even there is a small theory on this score.
If so then where is that child pig now?we havent see it in wano so far...

Are we going to see that pig again ?
Yeah...that pig will assist luffy take down kaido

It will avenge his parent by eating hiyori tho...:catsure::catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.