Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Denjiro can't be Koshiro, precisely because of the height. Koshiro is 184cm while Oden is really huge, but Ashura Doji is even bigher than Oden.(chapter 920). Then in chapter 922 we see Ashura and Denjiro together next to each other and they're about the same height. Denjiro is definitely a child here and will outgrow Kinemon.
Oden’s swords (which are the perfect size for Zoro to use) tell a different story about character heights though. Plus Kin’emon is only 15 in this flashback, and if Koby can basically double in height from 16-18, I don’t see why Kin’emon being normal height at 15 and growing huge later is much of an issue.

I

Inspector_Mu

Man Oden and Luffy are exactly alike. Care free attitude with insane confidence and the natural ability to make people want to follow them. Now that he's exiled I think we're going to get Oden vs Ashura Doji next chapter, hope it's a good one. Also waiting for Toki to show up.
No
Oden is zoro coz fans want him to be zoro lol

Oden’s swords (which are the perfect size for Zoro to use) tell a different story about character heights though. Plus Kin’emon is only 15 in this flashback, and if Koby can basically double in height from 16-18, I don’t see why Kin’emon being normal height at 15 and growing huge later is much of an issue.
You're right, the sword size doesn't make any sense considering chapter 958 where Oden towers over the entire Roger crew, he's that big.
Denjiro is also bigger than Kawamatsu in the Yasu flashback.

A very good chapter. I'm digging that flashback.
I feel for Kinemon and Otsuru, Oda did a good job on this one. I wasn't too interested in Kinemon beforehand. Seems like the flashback does its job well. And Oden is a cool guy. Oda has to be careful tho, that his ability of "attracting people" stays within reason. Wasn't that much of a fan, that Denjiro's reason for following Oden was basically just "fanboying", even if I can somewhat understand it within the context ->"Cool guy impresses little boy".
But I'm positive that he will do well.

But man, killing that Mountain god went against my morals. They kidnapped its child. I mean I know the reason, the narrative required it, so that Oden could get exiled and gets another "misunderstood" heroic deed, but still...
Btw that little one will probably play some minor role within the current timline later on, just like the Snake on Skypia.

No ones denying he has luffy qualities but some are intent on denying he has zoro qualities when its clear hes a luffy zoro hybrid and both of them will clearly play a huge role in whats to come.
You know about it, I know about it, many people know about it, and those who do not agree, it is their right, there is no point in proving something to them if they do not want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.