Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Luffy also has no connection to Hiyori or Yasu (who even described Zoro as a man popular with the ladies like Oden)

They both have Oden-esque qualities.
Luffy is just Oden
Wanting freedom at any cost
Charming everyone
Should I mention reverie? Kings queens princesses Sabo cony , all drooling over Luffy.

Even enemies cant wonder but praise Luffy

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy is just Oden
Wanting freedom at any cost
Charming everyone
Should I mention reverie? Kings queens princesses Sabo cony , all drooling over Luffy.

Even enemies cant wonder but praise Luffy
Yeah like enemies at whiskey peak praising zoro
Or half the supernovas doing the same wondering why he aint captain
Or everyone at dressrosa shitting themselves at his power even coc user chinjao

Pretty good chapter. Not much to discuss since it was action-oriented. Very sad to see the break as usual, but we're approaching the holidays again so brace for more.

- I think I missed how young Denjiro looks compared to Kinemon. Denjiro might be a 10 year old while Kinemon is a teenager.

- Thug Kin x Flower Tsuru giving me strong Franky x Robin vibes. Now there's an Oda-approved ship. Wonderful to see more of them since they can't meet in the current timeline.

- I might have enjoyed Kinemon getting beat up by a boar more than I should have. Some of these perspectives are just wild.

Like Dragon Kaido dwarfing the entire town because of the eyes and snout. Still looks pretty scary on its own.

- I was wondering if Oden was going to make a dick move this chapter, and he killed a boar looking for its young so yes. I expected the unexpected with a giant CoC blast, but that might honestly be too much. They call it a Mountain God so 18 y.o. is Oden is casually mountain-level?

- In Act 2, Yasu and Orochi were speculated to be blood related or merely dupes that could pass as one another for shenanigans. That was despite Orochi being twice as tall as Yasu. Now we see they started master and servant. Cute little Orochi grew three times his size (five times the fatness in his head), ate a Mythical Zoan, became Shogun and ultimately executed his master. Quite the character arc.

- The scenery in Hakumai looks great. I wonder what happens here before moving to Kuri. Maybe Cat, Dog and Fish wash ashore?

0) Oden has CoC like Luffy

1) Oden has "Voice of All Things" like Luffy

2) Oden has a freedom obsession like Luffy

3) Oden is goofy like Luffy

4) Oden has extreme charisma like Luffy

5) Oden at age 19 fights takes over Udon, building his empire just like Luffy is fighting Emporors to become PK.

6) Oden at age 20 becomes Damaiyo like Luffy will become Pirate King at age 20

Last edited:
G

Gran D. Master

0) Oden has CoC like Luffy

1) Oden has "Voice of All Things" like Luffy

2) Oden has a freedom obsession like Luffy

3) Oden is goofy like Luffy

4) Oden has extreme charisma like Luffy

5) Oden at age 19 fights takes over Udon, building his empire just like Luffy is fighting Emporors to become PK.

6) Oden at age 20 becomes Damaiyo like Luffy will become Pirate King at age 20
And you're the same person who claims base Luffy is physically stronger than Zoro because he lifted rocks back at Udon

Status
Not open for further replies.