One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

since marco was a kid, it makes sense that oden was wb's right hand man, and later when oden died and marco grow up into proper right hand man.

I want to see Vista vs Oden swordman battle, don't fail me oda.
Right Hand Man wouldn't leave the crew to join another one. He was probably not even an official commander, just thought to be one by the people/Marine.

It makes zero sense for him to hold official post because he was in line to throne.

Bogard

You can't win
Didn't expect to see Whitebeard's formed crew this chapter, but young Marco is so lovable :blush: Rakuyo is placed here as a badass lol

I also love Oden and Whitebeard's first interaction :catpole:

It's also interesting to find out that Kawamatsu is Indeed a fishman. Zoro called it the moment he saw him despite hiding being a kappa lol

Poor Neko/Inu and him getting bullied tho. Thankfully Oden was there to save him

I don't know the full chapter, but i already get the impression i'd love it :optimistic:

I

Inspector_Mu

Rakuyo looks like the right hand man here lol
He looks the oldest too
What if he was then left when Oden left or when WB got sick?

Coz he is the one next to WB, sitting as badass RIght hand man while Marco is sitting on WB a cheerful cabin boy lol

Also remembers Marco isnt WB official RH.
It the public that saw him as WB Right hand man : "...many saw him as WB's right hand man".

Oda also said WB division commanders arent based on authority and strength....they all share the same.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
What does WB replies please
based on the above image, WB doesn't seem to be saying anything.... that's just Oden talking :
- above line is "My name is Kozuki Oden!! I dont know who you are but!"
- bottom line (where we see WB face) : "On your ship! Let me ride it!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.