Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Dunno if it was pointed out by other members, but looking at this old hag made me think about this weird person from chapter 961.
Maybe not the same person but still related, who knows.

The way the woman can change her face, could be her, you never know.

Good catch.
Post automatically merged:

exaaactly. orochis charisma is through the roofs compared to loluflamingo
Hey hey hey!! Be respectful to Doffy. Even Yonkous and Admirals would envy his charisma.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Dunno if it was pointed out by other members, but looking at this old hag made me think about this weird person from chapter 961.
Maybe not the same person but still related, who knows.

Pretty sure that's the look of Shinto practitioners or something.

exaaactly. orochis charisma is through the roofs compared to loluflamingo
The Chaddest of Chads.

Rayleigh has kinda a different sword in the current chapter as we see 20years later when he show it.
Old Rayleigh:

And Rayleigh sword in the past:

Different swords, the question is now what happen to his sword which he had in the past. For sure it don´t fit to Shanks current sword, the shape of the two swords are different. Even Shanks and Roger sword aren´t the same as judging by this panel.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Rayleigh has kinda a different sword in the current chapter as we see 20years later when he show it.
Old Rayleigh:

And Rayleigh sword in the past:

Different swords, the question is now what happen to his sword which he had in the past. For sure it don´t fit to Shanks current sword, the shape of the two swords are different. Even Shanks and Roger sword aren´t the same as judging by this panel.
Lmfao. You think that tiny ass sword shanks has grew with shanks to become gryphon.
Imo either roger or ray have gryphon

HA001

But none of these swords are similar to Shanks gryphon, at least the shape of the sword is different.
At least Ray sword doesn´t fit to gryphon, probably we should wait until we see clear perspective of Roger sword, probably he had gryphon back then.
To be fair artistic license plays a part. Shanks sword has changed over the years but its still gryphon.

While we see Odens father with Orochi together and announcing Orochi as someone Oden called Little brother... Are we sure it is Odens Father there or was she maybe already dead and this is the old hag with the Mane Mane no Mi?
I think it was Oden’s father. Sukiyaki was made to believe that Orochi was like a younger brother to Oden by using the mane mane fruit to impersonate Oden when fake Oden requested Sukiyaki to take Orochi into his court and after that Sukiyaki & Orochi were shown to have a very good relationship.

Also if it wasn’t Sukiyaki, then why appoint Orochi as interim Shogun and not Shogun?

HA001

I think it was Oden’s father. Sukiyaki was made to believe that Orochi was like a younger brother to Oden by using the mane mane fruit to impersonate Oden when fake Oden requested Sukiyaki to take Orochi into his court and after that Sukiyaki & Orochi were shown to have a very good relationship.

Also if it wasn’t Sukiyaki, then why appoint Orochi as interim Shogun and not Shogun?
The time sukiyakis laughing with orochi he has the same laugh as the witch.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Status
Not open for further replies.