One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know he doesn't fit the Swordsman type. He has a sword all the time and we see him using it edd war and vs WB. We see him doing air slash.
I bet Roger with a club will be as strong. Whitebeard is technically also a swordsman. His Bisento is one of the supreme grade blades. The bisento was even seen in the background when Tengu was talking about swords. Yet Whitebeard was labelled the strongest.

"A swordsman is someone who is at his strongest with a blade" that would also apply to Whitebeard. Whitebeard with a bisento is stronger than without it. Though I think Whitebeard with a club would be just as strong as with the bisento (assuming the quality of the club is the same).

I don't say that he doesn't have anything do with swordmen ship, but I think he is more a allrounder with having multiple tools for a battle. Means he can also fight in a fist battle in same op way as with his sword(battle with him and Garp).
Likely, I think that Roger's fighting style was not limited to sword and that he also used his fists and pistol in battle.

I bet Roger with a club will be as strong. Whitebeard is technically also a swordsman. His Bisento is one of the supreme grade blades. The bisento was even seen in the background when Tengu was talking about swords. Yet Whitebeard was labelled the strongest.

"A swordsman is someone who is at his strongest with a blade" that would also apply to Whitebeard. Whitebeard with a bisento is stronger than without it. Though I think Whitebeard with a club would be just as strong as with the bisento (assuming the quality of the club is the same).
Stop it a bisento is not a sword.

WSS title is about skills or cutting skills
I think someone wrote about this... cant remember
This is why Zoro novels compared Mihawk Zoro Law cutting skills , why vista skills is hyped to rival Mihawk.

If was means Mihawk is abkve anyone who uses a sword(or blade) /is a swordman then Mihawk is abkve WB Roger and automatically above Kaido Garp Shiki Xebec Sengoku...

Which doesnt make sense

Is Mihawk top 10/11; a top tier? Yeah surely

Will Zoro be too tier? Surely but he isnt gonna surpass anyone who is FA/Yonko, except maybe Shanks!
??????

So Oda has prepared a jury to qualify Zoro cutting skills at EoS.
:lawsigh:

Only seen him once with the gun stop it. Seen him multiple times with just his sword
That doesn't matter. A true swordsman focuses on his blade. He won't just pick up a gun along with it when he feels like it. Mihawk using a gun in one hand would actually nerf him, because he wouldn't be able to utilize the full strength of his swordsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.