One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Alone the fact that Whitebeard don´t use Advanced CoA(im sure he have it), Gura power and his awakened version just show that Roger was either in casual mod without using his true power, yet alone the make such a big impact who even create tsunamis, it just amazing and I can´t imagine how op they would be if they would fought all out with using their strongest attack.

We see in previous arc the top battle of the High tiers(Katakuri vs Luffy) and their strongest attacks(G4 Snakeman) aren´t even equal to casual attacks of Whitebeard and Roger, the gap is insane huge and it shows again that Luffy has a hard path to reach that lvl.
The animals on the island know that a nature disaster gonna happen soon. What make me amazed is how easily Roger deal with Oden, let say Oden was a low top tier, seeing how Roger easily handle him with one strike while don´t even use a a powerful attack(casual named attack as Luffy would using Gomu Gomu no pistol or something) shows how op Roger and Primebeard was. Happy that Oda show again that the clash two chapter ago with Whitebeard and Oden was just a short clash, Whitebeard is still leagues above him.
And this Oden gonna scare Kaido soon.:steef:
who says wb had his df ? we havent seen wb use a df power since the flashbacks started.
probably he ate it after roger era.

they were not casual, both used coa and clashed.

all of this wb versions are just him being brute and using haki

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Old Garp overpowered Marco, who was smiling after tanking Yasakani and then proceeded to fly through another one of Kizaru’s garbage attacks. Roger >>> Old Garp. Marco would be dead if he took a serious hit from Roger.
Marco wasn’t using Haki against Garp like he was against Kizaru lol, Garp just got a sneak hit on him.

Kizaru’s attack meant to kill Whitebeard >>>>> a sword swing from Roger meant to swat Oden the Yonko slaying bug. Lol

I think we'd need to see the entire chapter first, but if WB doesn't get it from this battle, then it means, Roger and WB will fight later again because when Shanks came on the moby dick, he implied the scars were coming from Roger
I know it.
Is it possible that it was from Shanks himself?

I

Inspector_Mu

I think we'd need to see the entire chapter first, but if WB doesn't get it from this battle, then it means, Roger and WB will fight later again because when Shanks came on the moby dick, he implied the scars were coming from Roger
:unsure: was it really roger? or perhaps was WB talking about shanks father maybe,,, who knows

also Roger didnt have any big battle during his last voyage, he even avoded figghting BM,

let us wait,,,

We don't know yet, but I'd say it was probably Roger. It could have been Xebec too.
Whitebeard didn´t have his scar in the last chapter, it must happen during this time.
When we see im in Wano, he didn´t have the large scar:

And when he meet with Shiki:

He must get his scar during that time, so Roger is probably the one who did it(since he said to Shanks that his wounds hurt when he see his face who remind him Roger):

So if he don´t get the scar from his battle with Roger tomorrow, he probably fight with Roger again near the future even if I have my doubt why he should battle him again, but in otherway we have this panel:

He said he fought with Rogers ship manytimes and when we look at Shanks/Buggy, they seems older in that flashback version of Whitebeard as in the current chapter. Probably a second battle happen later again(probably because of Oden)?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Eight chapters and this flashback still hasn't ended yet. How many more chapters do we have left based on what's to cover?
I have these at the top of my head;

Oden's journey as a member of Roger's crew. Their visit to Zou.
The Witch who manipulated Orochi.
The circumstances that lead Orochi to get Kaido's support.
Kaido's motive behind chosing Wano as his base of operation.
The situation at Wano when Oden returned along with Roger and the events that followed it.
The reason/s why Oden didn't take over as the Shogun when he had like 5 years b/w Roger crew's disband and his death.
The things Kaido and Orochi have done to the people of Wano and Daimyo.
And finally Oden's death.
Nope, he said Shanks' face remember him of him giving him those scars

Which implies he was referring to Roger
Though it's a bit late to point it out. He wasn't necessarily talking about the scars on his chest. Then again, he doesn't have any visible scares besides those on his chest.

Wow I do love this spoilers .

so actually we kinda leaning to tiger being swordsman well if he gave those scars to wb then he realy is one but we will see.

btw this roger is nowhere near like luffy he is like a blood thirsty mofo looking for strong opponents I actually love him like this a wild beast :love::love:

btw what was that part about the poneglyphs that is hidden message for the kuzuki?? Where the kuzuki at ancient kingdom or Wano is filled with the survivors of ancient kingdom? I really wanna know more about this cuz I don’t understand how the only country that have the means to spread the truth and can know about it wasn’t totally annihilated and erased.

cant wait for full chapter :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.