One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to say, seeing Roger's story and the impact on the overall lore of OP makes me REALLY hyped for the moment Luffy actually claims the throne/title of PK.

One other thing: Buggy should really meet a psychiatrist and discuss about where exactly everything went wrong for him. Man, that dude really had potential and looked legit while being in Roger's crew. Young Shanks certainly doesn't look any stronger than him, yet one of them seized his potential, while the other ... well, is Buggy.
Buggy really turned out to be miserable. I kind of feel bad for him.

I got to say, seeing Roger's story and the impact on the overall lore of OP makes me REALLY hyped for the moment Luffy actually claims the throne/title of PK.

One other thing: Buggy should really meet a psychiatrist and discuss about where exactly everything went wrong for him. Man, that dude really had potential and looked legit while being in Roger's crew. Young Shanks certainly doesn't look any stronger than him, yet one of them seized his potential, while the other ... well, is Buggy.
Imagine the hype of yonko level buggy lol

Are we reading the same manga? maybe you are talking about Admiral Kitsune or Orlumbus LOL
I don't recall Shanks making any admiral his bitch
Start reading one piece rather than sbs or databooks to dream about Kitsune or Orlumbus.

Akainu got numbed by just seeing Shanks like a bitch. Standing helpless though tried to preserve his pride through some curses. Lol
let alone the gorosei where Shanks respectfully said "Thanks for giving me time". How is that his bitch?
Making them his bitch coz just sat there without any issues and thats when he's someone who's an enemy of WG.

Also Shanks has manners that's why said thanks to those elders. Lol

Haki isn't a fighting style though. It's an ability just like devil fruits.

Luffy fighting style even in g4 is of brawler. Haki and gomu gomu enhances his fighting style. So no... there is nothing like haki god in one piece..in two piece maybe:pepelit:
Of course it isn't, just like DF powers. No reasons to feel it differently :)
Post automatically merged:

Not sure what you guys think, but that constant laughing doesn't fit well with me.

I thought the void century is a very dark and cruel story, but why is the reaction to joyboy that they burst out laughing.

Stupid theory, but what if the island itself kinda forces you to laugh, lol
He's probably just confident of his crew's potential and what he achieved thus far

The worst thing is that Buggy himself has never understood what his true potential was and that had he found his courage and been more ambitious, hard-working and imaginative he could have went really far as a pirate instead of staying a low-lvl pirate in East Blue.

Yes, BM mentioned ALL the obstacles. If the only problem was WB she would have mentioned only him.

I.E., nothing new. BM has been increasing her forces through marriages since forever. The failed giant marriage was before WB's death. The same for SMILES. Again, it's the WG that is breaking the balance, not the disappearance of WB. The best thing BM and Kaido could come up with after WB'S death was an alliance between themselves...
The others are obviously direct opponents, are you still aware what you are arguing?

Germa is completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.