Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 969: The Idiot Lord

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz Kaido was weaker too
Lmfao. I love how desperate you are to make Kaido seem weaker, because you don't want to accept Moriah was on par with him.

"Look at his arms, they're so skinny."

And it was just his hair/shadow covering it :gokulaugh:

Oden was at bare minimum Low Admiral level back then, and Kaido took care of him. He was already a Top Tier and Yonko level.

Worst

Custom title
Lmfao. I love how desperate you are to make Kaido seem weaker, because you don't want to accept Moriah was on par with him.

Oden was at bare minimum Low Admiral level back then, and Kaido took care of him. He was already a Top Tier and Yonko level.
So u telling me that if 24 years ago Moria will fight current Kaido on 1 v 1 he would be on par with him?

Bruh......

So u telling me that if 24 years ago Moria will fight current Kaido on 1 v 1 he would be on par with him?

Bruh......
The whole problem with the Moria vs Kaido thing, we still don´t know any information about their battle and probably see it later when Moria himself enters wano kuni to help the alliance. We don´t know how much Moria push Kaido, did it was really a toe toe fight between them? We don´t really have any information.

Worst

Custom title
The whole problem with the Moria vs Kaido thing, we still don´t know any information about their battle and probably see it later when Moria himself enters wano kuni to help the alliance. We don´t know how much Moria push Kaido, did it was really a toe toe fight between them? We don´t really have any information.
Even if he did how can someone think there is no difference in strength between 24 years ago Kaido and current Kaido....that's insane

State of this thread, after it started off with promising discussions:
The usual flame-baiting, completely idiotic statements and trashing of characters to somehow satisfy the sad lifes of those trolls, that get off on supposedly hurting/dissing other users on a forum about a fictional story.
What's up with you and your self-righteous shit? You're not writing a PhD thesis. It's a freaking public forum for a kids cartoon.

What's up with you and your self-righteous shit? You're not writing a PhD thesis. It's a freaking public forum for a kids cartoon.
Interesting that you think flame-baiting and trolling on a forum for a "kids cartoon" is the way to go.

I always thought the way to go would be trying to discuss the manga, while staying civil with each other and maybe having a heated discussion about the story here and there (without insulting or baiting).

Stop eating crayons, Sanjikun.

Theory. Shiryu, Moria, and a strong army of Blackbeard pirate fodder are already at wano. We're yet to see them because they've been using Shiryu's DF to hide

There's no reason for Oda two not to bring Moria in this arc. Furthermore, now that Shiryu can be invisible, there is nothing stopping blackbeard from using him to steal a rubbing of the wano poneglyph, which im sure he wants.

WCI on the other hand will be a bit more tricky since its being guarded by Katakuri, who would likely be able to detect Shiryu with his haki. I think BB was heading out to invade WCI back in 956.

Theory. Shiryu, Moria, and a strong army of Blackbeard pirate fodder are already at wano. We're yet to see them because they've been using Shiryu's DF to hide

There's no reason for Oda two not to bring Moria in this arc. Furthermore, now that Shiryu can be invisible, there is nothing stopping blackbeard from using him to steal a rubbing of the wano poneglyph, which im sure he wants.

WCI on the other hand will be a bit more tricky since its being guarded by Katakuri, who would likely be able to detect Shiryu with his haki. I think BB was heading out to invade WCI back in 956.
Oda won't do that, he is only having Big Mom and Kaido plus the Grandfleet at Wano.

Bruh......
I'm not denying that Kaido has gotten stronger in 20 years. But at the same time, he'd already hit a point of saturation as they all did. Mihawk become WSS around that time, and joined the Shichibukai because there was no one left to challenge.

Kaido back then was easily as strong as current Big Mom or Blackbeard if he defeated Oden. Oden was taking a named attack from the Pirate King and got right back up:

He was clashing evenly in strength with Prime Whitebeard:

Anyone who defeats Oden handily is Yonko level.

Status
Not open for further replies.