Break Week One Piece - Chapter 970: Oden vs Kaido [BREAK WEEK]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't be hiyori, the traitor was already active in the past as implied by kaido, and hiyori was just a small girl then.
Yes, at that time it was toki, as stated by my previous post. Not because she is traitorous but because it just wasn't the right time.

I mean, let's ask ourselves, why did even orochi believe toki, that in 20 years a new rebellion will start?
Because he knew her.

I don’t think just making him 20 years older would help much. He’s still got the practical knowledge of an 8 year old...

Most of them are hardcore Yonko fans who think Yonko >>> Admirals, so seeing someone as hyped up as Kaido get injured like that is probably inconceivable to them.
True he’d most likely lack the fighting experience even if he advances 20 years, but Momo practices the sword everyday, so he should be well grounded in the fundamentals of swordsmanship. That together with the strength of an adult, his natural talents and the ame no habakiri should be enough for him to take out Orochi.

Plus momo is a mythical artificial dragon zoan so an age advancement of 20 years would make him a fully grown dragon si a formidable ally for the alliance.

H

Homelander

Best thing about Wano are:
1- Hyogoro
2- Shinobu
3- Kyoshiro

Other than that... garbage
Post automatically merged:

LOL
They ruined our enjoyment of WCI by creating threads about Wano during WCI arc. And by asking Oda to wrap WCI so fast just so they can be in Wano... They couldn't care less about wraping up a good story end of the arc. Just finish it. We want Wano... Then...

:zosleepy: Even Zoro is sleeping from this arc
We finished like 2 Arcs.

I will say the MVP is orochi. I initially thought how this goofball became shogun.

I am amazed how he tricked everyone without much doing anything.

He let his grandmother and kaido do the job and he just move his set piece real careful try to position himself as the king.

Yes, at that time it was toki, as stated by my previous post. Not because she is traitorous but because it just wasn't the right time.

I mean, let's ask ourselves, why did even orochi believe toki, that in 20 years a new rebellion will start?
Because he knew her.
But why would she send some of the scabbards and momo into the future then? Simple solution would be to let them die and no rebellion in 20 years.

So dissapointed with that naration of last chapter talking about a legendary battle and that we shouldn't even blink but the fucking battle wasn't even 30 seconds Kaido is flying Oden jumps and cuts him distraction and boom this was the legend you were talking about Oda? :seriously:

But why would she send some of the scabbards and momo into the future then? Simple solution would be to let them die and no rebellion in 20 years.

Because she knew the right time is in 20 years.

I believe she can not only travel to the future but see a glimpse of the future. Either it is the "normal" power of her fruit or the awakened power.

Because she knew the right time is in 20 years.

I believe she can not only travel to the future but see a glimpse of the future. Either it is the "normal" power of her fruit or the awakened power.
Can you tell me at what page you wrote your theory? Because I'm not sure if you think she is the traitor or not.

1- Shinobu
2- Kyoshiro
3- Queen's funny moments :finally:
Yeah yeah I forgot about Queen. he's fun hahaha

So dissapointed with that naration of last chapter talking about a legendary battle and that we shouldn't even blink but the fucking battle wasn't even 30 seconds Kaido is flying Oden jumps and cuts him distraction and boom this was the legend you were talking about Oda? :seriously:
LOL "DO NOT BLINK, because it will end with two panels"

J

Jo_Ndule

1- Hyogoro
2- Shinobu
3- Kyoshiro

LOL
They ruined our enjoyment of WCI by creating threads about Wano during WCI arc. And by asking Oda to wrap WCI so fast just so they can be in Wano... They couldn't care less about wraping up a good story end of the arc. Just finish it. We want Wano... Then...

They wanted wano badly, now they are up to disappointment.

Oda had to rush the arc nust to feed Zoro and wano wankers demand...

Look where we are

Only explanation is he chose preservation similarly as with Roger vs Whitebeard

We will get the best in the present time

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure:
30 seconds lol Legendary indeed.

Now I'm starting to think Shanks vs Mihawk was 1 hrs max!

Nobody landed any fatal blow.

WB vs Akainu last round was at least 2 min I guess.

People are just demonizing too much about wano arc. It makes me wonder how long have you guys read one piece ?

Some people are just fanatic on power level. Oda has consistently maintained one piece is not about fights. This is not kingdom or OPM. If you dont like it take a break. Even i had the same frustruation back in dressrossawhen law flashback was ongoing ? So what did we gain from laws past ? Other than corazon and his revenge on dofla.

People are not happy with the fight .Tell me single fight which you have felt fullfilled expectation or that headcannon you carry.

Just treat as story dont expect too much. Same people will say oda is God guess what he is human just like us. He is trying his best to balance it.

What i dont like is people just constantly complain when even flashback is not over.
Stop lawyering One Piece, it's not only the fights that sucks.

But the story lately sucks too. Sometimes he hypes characters far too much but failed to actually deliver the hype.
Remember the time Big Mom was supposed to have among the best intel in the world?
So much for best intel, turned out her subordinates are just plotting behind her. Opera lied to her, Perospero lied to her. Bege planned to betray her. And she didn't realize any of this.

M

MD Zolo

1- Hyogoro
2- Shinobu
3- Kyoshiro

LOL

Enjoyment of WCI?!! It's great that you enjoyed WCI, but half-way into it, most people were fed-up with it. There was not going to be a good story here and even Sanji fans knew it.

Wano arc isn't that great. But it always had the promise and the potential to be great. Whereas WCI was unnecessarily extended and never had any promise or potential for a truly great arc.

Hell!!! Even Oda and his editors hyped (and still are hyping) Wano arc. That's why we wanted Wano instead of unredeemable mess that was WCI.

S

Shura

WCI was good except for wedding cake saga.......

Wano is bad at some parts like stretching of Udon, off paneling some stuff but excellent in executing time travel stuff without creating mess, Kaido one shot Luffy.....

this fb eventhough didn't offer any new information, it has given the lore of One Piece and the personality of Roger and WB pirates have been explored and I don't think there role end here.....however, climax is very important to mess up with shallow reasoning of stalling for 5 years which really left a bad taste and the legendary scar ain't so legendary....

Fight is not bad as it shows even if you are top tier you will be doomed if you let your guard down while fighting other top tier, and Luffy getting one shot in G4 is not such a bad feat

it is disappointing because the scar which we expected to be legendary is not so legnedary....and break is not helping either....next two chapters will make or break the last two chapters debacles and poor showings of Oden i.e. retarded decisions...

There is a chance for Oda to retcon....that scar which he got in this fight may not be legendary/permanent scar as it is near the area of the neck and while in human form he has scar at torso...so there is a chance for Kaido vs Oden round 2....

Regarding youtube reactions, I don't give a shit because they expected Kaido/Yonko >>> Admirals and this chapter didn't help their head canon

Status
Not open for further replies.