Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ardym

Luffy is gonna have a fearsome power maybe related to his CoC haki and the moon. Shanks , Rayleigh , Odon , even Garp and Dragon all believe in him .
Oden literally thinks that the main Character is gonna beat him and told Kaido to get stronger.
So Kaido is gonna corner Luffy till Luffy awaken some fearsome power and defeat him :D

ITS WAIDO SZN again. kaido respect *****
These 3 weeks were hellish with people spewing their stupid headcanon and slandering my mans name.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido acknowledging he was weaker than Oden :catsweat:
Where ?
Post automatically merged:

Who gives a fuck. If he was thar bothered he would never have hit a distracted oden. This screams of a pussy trying to save face. Facts are if not for the hag he was dead.
There is this thing in anime or manga where characters go down and then they block the next attack, shockin i know right? And Oden was planning to kill Kaido in his sleep. The manga saying that oden believed that kaido is stronger is all we need. Stay mad bro.

Well. I have mixed feelings (mostly negative feelings) about this spoilers. If it is true then:
  1. I took a huge L with Kaido. For now, I will apologize to every Kaido fan whom I have tormented in the last two weeks. But I hope to be able to torment you guys again and I am confident that I will be able to.
  2. Luffy will take on Kaido alone. It seems Oden already knows this. So much for Zoro vs. Kaido.
This spoilers is not good for Zoro fans.
Hey man its okay, i know it was all in good jest. Oden just said that the chosen one will help defeat kaido. Its still a group fight imo. Cant have the current strongest character going down to luffy solo. It would literally remove any tension at all. And luffy making that huge of a jump would be an asspull of the highest order.

Well. I have mixed feelings (mostly negative feelings) about this spoilers. If it is true then:
  1. I took a huge L with Kaido. For now, I will apologize to every Kaido fan whom I have tormented in the last two weeks. But I hope to be able to torment you guys again and I am confident that I will be able to.
  2. Luffy will take on Kaido alone. It seems Oden already knows this. So much for Zoro vs. Kaido.
This spoilers is not good for Zoro fans.
Which part of 'They will defeat Kaido' (according to spoiler text) did you not understand? Ofc Luffy will defeat Kaido but not alone.

Not really. He was dominating the match up when his kind naive heart allowed Kaido to have the upper hand.
Bro what? In the castle flashback enraged oden was fighting evenly with kaido for a good while while orochi was hiding. In the war i assume kaido thought that he would be fine since they fought equally and grossly overestimated Odens ability to injure his dragon form. Which he did. He then fell down, oden got distracted and Kaido one hit him. Where is Oden dominating him in all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.