Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and it feels like he will also be the one who kills Orochi, for example for the attack on the alliance behind the back of kaido, who eventually wanted them to come or soemthing.
I mean not really, they arent even aware of the alliance at this point except orochi. Bm and Kaido want to take over the world. I do believe that Big mom will want to kill luffy and Kaido wanting him to join his crew will create a schism between the two.

Is zoro a dragon. Explain how dragon scales increase in durability ?
Post automatically merged:

Is zoro a dragon. Explain how dragon scales increase in durability ?
In many mythologies, the older the dragon is the tougher he is. Their scales get tougher yes, from game of thrones to lord of the rings to eragon. You are the one saying they didnt so the burden of proof is on you, not us.

H

Homelander

so him being boiled was just to look cool if Oda already decided to let him survive :pepeke: and them to kill him in another way

the dragging smh , at least this flashback is now over
I would say this flashback will have meaning to this war . Why oden did all this for past 5 years has relation to the story .

I may be one of the few supporter who actually loved oden's character because he is flawed and misunderstood by people . I am certain the decision he took has something to do with joyboy coming to wano in future . Definitely oda wont go for this route at all .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
In many mythologies, the older the dragon is the tougher he is. Their scales get tougher yes, from game of thrones to lord of the rings to eragon. You are the one saying they didnt so the burden of proof is on you, not us.
We are not talking about kaido as a kid.
Hes fully grown. The burden of proof is on anyone stupid enough to say somehow old kaidos gotten even scalier.

The hilarious thing is you the same guy saying zoro may kill kaido on theory so is zoro gonna cut scales 20 years of growing from the kaido oden cut so how much stronger is zoros coa gonna be ?
I just amused the zoro fans and said that after a huge group battle and when Kaido he may. But honestly, i think the most zoro can do atm is maybe land an injury,however small it is but its still a testament to his strenght.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I just amused the zoro fans and said that after a huge group battle and when Kaido he may. But honestly, i think the most zoro can do atm is maybe land an injury,however small it is but its still a testament to his strenght.
But however small the injury still means breaking the scales with his coa scales you say are 20 years stronger than what oden did so zoro must be far above oden when that happenes eh

H

Homelander

I thought about it but in that case we wouldnt get hybrid form.

Another matter, why are ppl giving so much attention to Kaido killing the old lady?
Yep people talk about hybrid infact he might not even be a human at all . I would say he is actually an ancient dragon who ate human equivalent devil fruit .

I thought about it kaido is kind of guy who believes in fair fight i guess . We might not really know much about kaido maybe he is not as evil as people think .

Yep people talk about hybrid infact he might not even be a human at all . I would say he is actually an ancient dragon who ate human equivalent devil fruit .

I thought about it kaido is kind of guy who believes in fair fight i guess . We might not really know much about kaido maybe he is not as evil as people think .
Or just a dragon who can shapeshift into human. After all there was no talk about his df at all.
Post automatically merged:

But however small the injury still means breaking the scales with his coa scales you say are 20 years stronger than what oden did so zoro must be far above oden when that happenes eh
Thats true, well as i said i was just amusing that fact. I do not think zoro is going to do anything regarding kaido. His main focus seems to be orochi/kyoshiro anyways.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If the magazine info is true, Shanks and Kaido being a younger generation compared to LinLin, then him being ancient dragon is impossible, unless he is Vegapunk's creation.
Either way, if he ate a zoan fruit we are getting a hybrid form, I am expecting Oda's version of Godzilla. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.