Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Of course he will beat King. But King is like barely stronger than Jozu, if at all. Look at what Doffy did to Jozu.

Luffy's punch was already "so strong" in Dressrosa as per Oda's words, even when talking about Kaido. It's just his CoA was "weak". Now he will have Top Tier CoA + Top Tier upper body strength.
He certainly looks like best puncher in the game, that's all he excels at and still he couldnt move Kaido from the spot in base form while he launched Katakuri across the mirror world...
His hit will cause damage now, yes but nowhere close to be as dangerous as sword slashes.
Kaido can eat tons of Luffy's hits, he can eat only a couple of sword slashes, lethality is still incomparable.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It is. Kaido > Boundman, but Kaido is at the Top of the Top Tiers. Boundman is at the lower end. It's like comparing Katakuri and Cracker.

Luffy will beat Kaido. Big Mom couldn't.
You are making sound like Luffy will solo kaido after getting one shot by base kaido like it was nothing...

Advanced COA can't make Luffy jump whole tier that too in this short amount of time. And, we still have g4 timelimit.

And, since when oden is yonkou level? Base kaido one shot oden..yes he got distracted but you don't get ko in one shot if you are close to your opponent strength

Free hit. Any top tier with a free full hit could do damage.
Free hit or not Oden was a physical monster. He was accomplishing Big Mom level of feats like beating bears when he was 3 years old.

He certainly looks like best puncher in the game, that's all he excels at and still he couldnt move Kaido from the spot in base form while he launched Katakuri across the mirror world...
His hit will cause damage now, yes but nowhere close to be as dangerous as sword slashes.
Kaido can eat tons of Luffy's hits, he can eat only a couple of sword slashes, lethality is still incomparable.
Not true. He sent Kaido crashing into buildings (even anime highlighted this). He just didn't do any damage because of his CoA.

You are making sound like Luffy will solo kaido after getting one shot by base kaido like it was nothing...
Dude ODEN got one shot by Kaido, and Oden was >= Kaido.

I said the same shit a year ago. There is no chance someone like Fujitora is tanking a clean hit from Thunder Bagua. It doesn't mean he's not Top Tier.

Yep people talk about hybrid infact he might not even be a human at all . I would say he is actually an ancient dragon who ate human equivalent devil fruit .

I thought about it kaido is kind of guy who believes in fair fight i guess . We might not really know much about kaido maybe he is not as evil as people think .
So after being punched by G3 and laying on floor, he reverted back to his zoan form? Yep makes many sense

He would have wasted a kkg and died to cracker. Thats why he never used it. He dies there without nami.
That's absolute nonsense. Cracker couldn't kill base Luffy for 11 hours. A KKG would have levelled Cracker along with the seducing woods.

As I said, Oda is not going to solve every problem with a King Kong Gun. That's bad story telling.

So you are Implying that Luffy could have defeated cracker with kkg and all his biscuit armor army but he chose not..

:lusalty:
So you're saying Luffy could have one shot Hody with Gear 4 but he chose not... :lusalty:

KKG is a special move. He's not going to throw it around. He was saving it for Kaido.

Where tf is this "Luffy will leave Wano stronger than Roger / Primebeard" coming from?

From Lolden's "if I can't defeat him, the no one else can"?
1. He may simply meant "no one else in Wano"!!
Because the likes of Whitebeard and Rayleigh weren't there so it's useless to depend on them.
2. If he meant no one in entire world then he is bullshitting just like Pica claiming he could take on Fujitora and Montdor claiming Enraged Army could capture Roger.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's absolute nonsense. Cracker couldn't kill base Luffy for 11 hours.
Luffy couldn't land a single hit on cracker real body for 11 hours until cracker got frustrated and choose to attack Luffy head-on exposing his real body

As I said, Oda is not going to solve every problem with a King Kong Gun.
Or maybe kkg was irrelevant in front of cracker infinite biscuit creating ability

Status
Not open for further replies.