Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's Kaido who killed the old lady in the end uh? :choppawhat:That means he didn't supported her intervention in his fight with Oden

Well at least it shows he still had that prideful character even back in the day :optimistic:

Also finally a subtle hint that Kaido got stronger. This chapter helped to save Kaido's character to be honest
Seems like i was right all along when i made that thread :P

H

Homelander

If the magazine info is true, Shanks and Kaido being a younger generation compared to LinLin, then him being ancient dragon is impossible, unless he is Vegapunk's creation.
Either way, of he ate a zoan fruit we are getting a hybrid form, I am expecting Oda's version of Godzilla. :steef:
Oda has not listed kaidos age for some reason that makes kaido even more of mystery .

Remember when people called me a Luffy wanker, when I said Boundman was already Top Tier (not PK, not even > Oden, just Low Admiral level) in Dressrosa?

With advanced CoA, Luffy will accomplish a feat that might surpass even Prime Whitebeard and certainly Oden who was Yonko level. With advanced CoA, Luffy's offence goes beyond mere Top Tier. It becomes PK level.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Or just a dragon who can shapeshift into human. After all there was no talk about his df at all.
Post automatically merged:

Thats true, well as i said i was just amusing that fact. I do not think zoro is going to do anything regarding kaido. His main focus seems to be orochi/kyoshiro anyways.
So if hes going for orochi why was he not given the Ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi to be used against orochi who has the snake snake fruit model yamata no orochi???

To be fair, it seems like Kaido’s mainly stayed in Wano for the last two decades, and it’s an isolationist country that doesn’t appear to get a lot of outsiders (especially those not affiliated with the Beast Pirates). May be more for lack of trying than anything else, seems like the only person who REALLY wants Kaido to die is the man himself.
Post automatically merged:

That’s why I’m convinced we’ll see her in the present, there’s just no way she exists purely as a vestigial plot device even with Oda’s track record of wasting female characters.
Except the intro told us he challenged the yonko and marines alike, so whil he stays in wano. The fact stays that he is a moody drunk who goes on alone to do stupid shit. Im willing to be my account that it was kaido alone who was going to marineford, while drunk of course.

You are still downplaying Zoro while I am worrying if I underestimated him. If he is to surpass Oden during Wano, he was above YC1 the entire time since time-skip and would explain why Fujitora was needed to protect Doffy. :unsure:
Hahahaha. Bro, Sanji got no diffed by Doffy, but Zoro is above him. Law and Luffy teamed up against him, but Zoro was already above him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So if hes going for orochi why was he not given the Ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi to be used against orochi who has the snake snake fruit model yamata no orochi???
Except we know now that oden used both swords to hurt kaido. Enma isnt special in that regard. And Zoros plot thread seems to be going that way, he himself said so and he has a drive to do it ( yasuie), and kyoshiro was already shown stopping him. He has litteraly had 0 interractiong with kaido and or his calamities whereas luffy/kid/law did.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Remember when people called me a Luffy wanker, when I said Boundman was already Top Tier (not PK, not even > Oden, just Low Admiral level) in Dressrosa?

With advanced CoA, Luffy will accomplish a feat that might surpass even Prime Whitebeard and certainly Oden who was Yonko level. With advanced CoA, Luffy's offence goes beyond mere Top Tier. It becomes PK level.
What do you expect of his offense with new coa? How comes it goes beyond Oden? Lethality is still bad compared to a swordsman...

Zoro shits on him. Youll see when he beats king soon enough
Of course he will beat King. But King is like barely stronger than Jozu, if at all. Look at what Doffy did to Jozu.

What do you expect of his offense with new coa? How comes it goes beyond Oden? Lethality is still bad compared to a swordsman...
Luffy's punch was already "so strong" in Dressrosa as per Oda's words, even when talking about Kaido. It's just his CoA was "weak". Now he will have Top Tier CoA + Top Tier upper body strength.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Boundman isnt top tier:seriously:

:smithnie:
certainly Oden who was Yonko level. With advanced CoA, Luffy's offence goes beyond mere Top Tier. It becomes PK level.
:pepeke:

HA001

Except we know now that oden used both swords to hurt kaido. Enma isnt special in that regard. And Zoros plot thread seems to be going that way, he himself said so and he has a drive to do it ( yasuie), and kyoshiro was already shown stopping him. He has litteraly had 0 interractiong with kaido and or his calamities whereas luffy/kid/law did.
Who mentioned enma. Can you not read.

Go read that post again and give a proper answer.

The ame no habikiri is famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi it will be used to kill orochi zoro does not have it.

One of the last thing zoro hears off yasu is noones been able to take kaidos head for 20 years not orochis.

HA001

Of course he will beat King. But King is like barely stronger than Jozu, if at all. Look at what Doffy did to Jozu.

Luffy's punch was already "so strong" in Dressrosa as per Oda's words, even when talking about Kaido. It's just his CoA was "weak". Now he will have Top Tier CoA + Top Tier upper body strength.
Doffy shit himself from the thought of kaido

Even killer had the balls to fight kaido

Cracker had top tier boundman beat
Kata embarrassed it.

But 40 years ago he was beaten up and smacked around like a baby by Roger and Garp and nd his entire pirate crew was wiped out and he ran like a little bitch. YET HE NEVER GOT A SINGLE SCAR FROM THAT ENTIRE WAR.

Are you saying that this battke with Oden 20 years ago that he ultimately WON was a tougher battle for Kaido than the one he had 40 years ago against Roger Sengoku and Garp that he LOST?

And you realise we've seen people use Haki WHILE UNCONSCIOUS. Like Luffy knocked out fodder while unconscious and Whitebeard defaeted rookie Ace while he was asleep. So high tier Luffy and top tier Whitbeard can use Haki while they are unconscious but a fully conscious Kaido in Zoan form for some reason Cannot use haki
That entire first part is pure headcanon.

Doffy shit himself from the thought of kaido
Dude, Kaido "one shot" even Oden, who was Yonko level (by this chapter maybe even PK level).

Doffy is not an idiot (unliked Kid and Killer). But remember, Doffy ignored threats from Aokiji and Fujitora, meaning Kaido > Aokiji and Fujitora.
It will. Remember, Luffy and Blackbeard will surpass Roger after Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.