Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but i'll have to stop you here.

This statement needs back up of some kind.

As far as I can agree wth you is that CoC is used to make a light show since we've seen that a few times.

I will not agree with this statement though without anything substantive backing it
Ok. You do not need to subscribe to that but the black sparks are still indicative of the use of CoC.

doesn't matter....you said Zoro doesn't give a shit and I said Luffy neither....
Well obviously this discussion is based on the story pushing the Luffy chosen one agenda.

Someone suggested that Zoro was similar and I was making the point that not only does the story not push any such agenda, Zoro actively goes against such agendas like by dropping the supposed sword of his fated ancestor or whatver dumb shit

OP women are useless. His wife is a timetraveller and all she can is cook and clean.
The funniest thing is that It was Oden who told Toki to transport them 20 years into future. And It was not by Toki's own intellect. And It was Oden who told her about the upcoming promised destined character, Joyboy. While it is Toki who came from the void century.
So, basically EVEN void century related stuff, it came from Oden, and not Toki hahahaha

Toki is truly only here just to time jump the bunch and die. And be impregnated to give us Momonosuke the new leader LOL.
What a waste of a character

Status
Not open for further replies.