Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Imagine a guy who is barely YC3 (like pre FS Luffy) equally clashing with Primebeard and smiling.
did i say oden was YC3 lol you really have your own interpretations

i was making my point luffy went from below to latching kata
of oden growing
oden also grew, you were making fun

Bogard

You can't win
So Oden grew from being swatted away like a fly to going toe to toe with such kind of opponents? :kappa:
Lol he forgets that it was only mentioned Oden came back much stronger from his pirate journey.

And among them, Oden spent 4years with Whitebeard and 1 with Roger

So the Oden we saw clashing with Roger at that point was at the 4th year of his 5 years of pirate journey already, with the final one mainly being a borrowed one to help Roger reach Laugh Tale

The rest of the time he spent in Wano, he wasted it by dancing. Yet that Oden was portrayed as nothing in a pure Roger/Whitebeard haki clash, yet Whitebeard had the strongest paramecia on top of that, let alone awakening(with Roger smh having a counter to all that)

Yet on the other side same Oden almost killed Kaido :josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol he forgets that it was only mentioned Oden came back much stronger from his pirate journey.

And among them, Oden spent 4years with Whitebeard and 1 with Roger

So the Oden we saw clashing with Roger at that point was at the 4th year of his 5 years of pirate journey already, with the final one mainly being a borrowed one to help Roger reach Laugh Tale

The rest of the time he spent in Wano, he wasted it by dancing. Yet that Oden was portrayed as nothing in a pure Roger/Whitebeard haki clash, yet Whitebeard had the strongest paramecia on top of that, let alone awakening(with Roger smh having a counter to all that)

Yet on the other side same Oden almost killed Kaido :josad:
:milaugh: oden didnt almost kill kaido
he himself didnt Believe he can do it anymore after failing cutting kaido neck

:funky:still salty primebeard couldnt look beastly vs Young oden
that he will need koka to overpower oden but will fail to ko or critically damage him as how roger did

kaido is damaging oden with nameless strikes, no haki

:milaugh: oden didnt almost kill kaido
he himself didnt Believe he can do it anymore after failing cutting kaido neck

:funky:still salty primebeard couldnt look beastly vs Young oden
that he will need koka to overpower oden but will fail to ko or critically damage him as how roger did

kaido is damaging oden with nameless strikes, no haki
Oden vs Kaido

Oden vs Roger/Whitebeard

:afrokappa:
:yasu:

Holy shit spoilers already, i wasnt even ready lol
Yeah, I was wodering why some other threads stopped respoding, and no active. Then by mistake I saw the spoiler thread for 972 infront of me LOL
Post automatically merged:

Please Oda, please move into the war now. It's about time! I need some action!

By the way, I actually need to admit that I received a BIG L today

I will hold this L
:holdthisl:

Because I was someone who was saying that Oden will survive and be among the people who Toki sent into the future while the enemy thinks he was melted. But since we get EXACT DETAILS of how he died, and a smile on his face, and Kaido finished him. A body is there. Then yeah, I have an L, and I admit it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, I was wodering why some other threads stopped respoding, and no active. Then by mistake I saw the spoiler thread for 972 infront of me LOL
Post automatically merged:

Please Oda, please move into the war now. It's about time! I need some action!

By the way, I actually need to admit that I received a BIG L today

I will hold this L
:holdthisl:

Because I was someone who was saying that Oden will survive and be among the people who Toki sent into the future while the enemy thinks he was melted. But since we get EXACT DETAILS of how he died, and a smile on his face, and Kaido finished him. A body is there. Then yeah, I have an L, and I admit it
This takes a lotta balls, man...wish more people here were willing to admit when they’re off base. Your theory was really intriguing, at least!

just like bogard

he tried marco wank above oden or katakuri and it failed
he is now unto oden wank but still fails

:milaugh: oden feats do not boost wb since oden already made wb shook
oden cut kaido, Something wb never did
Whitebeard sensed that something strong is coming. Being worried for his crew. Doesn't change the fact that Roger easily blasted away prime Oden, only to clash with Primebeard, both using a move far stronger than what he used against Oden and still being their base power only, no DF and let alone awakening, with Roger having a counterpower.

This flashback has been great, oden is a great character even with his naivety and his flaws.
I just wish we had some info about toki.
Now going back into the present makes you wonder how the hell they will deal with 2 yonko's lol
Luffy stated he would have dealt with Big Mom after Kaido was taken down. Did this whilst he was fighting her in WCI.

Assuming that was Oda giving us a hint BM shouldn't go down at the same time as Kaido.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
let zoro meet a yonko commander and fight one first , before dreaming about him fighting kaido
he hasnt met a yonko in his life yet
when he met teach, he wasnt yonko back then
You are still downplaying Zoro while I am worrying if I underestimated him. If he is to surpass Oden during Wano, he was above YC1 the entire time since time-skip and would explain why Fujitora was needed to protect Doffy. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.