Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This man survived on hour of boiling oil
Respect
Noodle senpai making sense:christindeed: jk glad that you came back. Anti wank was not the same without you... :christnally:

Im glad you are back with your fake News, it spice it up a Little bit. Even tho you kinda went to deep in the zoro-fangirl-Scene. :D

For sure, Kidd got loses in NW (like the main character Luffy did too), but at the end of the day, he still is up for the head of Yonkos. He is not broken, he isnt lost and so far we know in shonen, it means he will come up again.
I came back to stop what you are doing in "count to 90 until admin shows up thread":endthis:

On serious note, kaido would be a team game. SN including kidd should play major role in his defeat. There are massive hints regarding it. Who will do what and to what extent is up for speculation and I really won't mind as long as kaido defeat makes sense and as long as it's not Luffy soloing him

In my personal opinion, I still feel zoro will cut Kaido due to ryuma legacy and Emma. the way I understand oda writing then it seem to be the case. Whether it will be fatal or not or whether it will be at the end of in between is what I am looking forward to.

J

Jo_Ndule

Sometimes your just being unfair.
You don't consider Kid losing an arm against the RHP as an L, but do when Fujitora comes out of his fight against the Vet commanders with a single bandage.

Two separate but very similar instances, both of which were off-screened.
:seriously:
Fuji is a top tier,
Also fuji didnt Lose that battle

Kidd lost an arm yes but did he lose the battle?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I came back to stop what you are doing in "count to 90 until admin shows up thread":endthis:
Didnt know you will be part of the battle. I felt like the People lost their faith and hope in the game, so i have let them win one time. Wont happen again, specially if there is an enemy like you.

On serious note, kaido would be a team game. SN including kidd should play major role in his defeat. There are massive hints regarding it. Who will do what and to what extent is up for speculation and I really won't mind as long as kaido defeat makes sense and as long as it's not Luffy soloing him

In my personal opinion, I still feel zoro will cut Kaido due to ryuma legacy and Emma. the way I understand oda writing then it seem to be the case. Whether it will be fatal or not or whether it will be at the end of in between is what I am looking forward to.
I can agree with that but still, even tho Zoro can hurt Kaido much maybe, but at the end, it will be Luffy (hopefully with help through someone like Kidd) who will defeat Kaido. There is no way where Zoro will soloing Kaido, no matter how hard the zoro-Girls here cry for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.