Spoiler One Piece Chapter 973 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye like it's obvious that he got Enma (Like Sanji got the RS) cuz they didnt pushed their limits at all, and that is not bc "Zoro/Sanji is too strong so he didn't had to" it's just that Luffy needed to improve more to take down Yonkos and they had to deal with YC obviously Zoro will defeat King eventually and Sanji Queen but from going to "Low diffing pica" (Honestly Luffy would have lol diffed him) to " ashura 1 hit King" (LOL that's insane)
I mean zoro went from doing nothing to kaku to one shot him

No you are lying. When Zoro’s fans said that Zoro will fight King we were mock and called wankers. As I say do not insult people intelligence, none of us have short term memories. We have not forgotten how idiotic we were to suggest that Zoro could face King when Luffy had difficulties with Katakuri or after he faint to « a nerf pleasure ».

So again, stop, thanks.
Honestly i don't remember

All i know is even during zou when the picture came out of the calamities names people have been predicting zoro vs king and sanji vs queen

Ye like it's obvious that he got Enma (Like Sanji got the RS) cuz they didnt pushed their limits at all, and that is not bc "Zoro/Sanji is too strong so he didn't had to" it's just that Luffy needed to improve more to take down Yonkos and they had to deal with YC obviously Zoro will defeat King eventually and Sanji Queen but from going to "Low diffing pica" (Honestly Luffy would have lol diffed him) to " ashura 1 hit King" (LOL that's insane)
killer was the last fight
and yall still dont know how this is going down
sit down
relax
enjoy the show. your mans prob goes down this arc majorly due to a guy he one shot.
if yall are calling bs now, you prob werent reading prets, where this was done repeatedly.

Translation
Hiyori: Are you really Denjiro?!
Kyoushiro: Yes I speak the truth, Hiyori~sama.
Kyoushiro: So that's what happened...Kawamatsu was...
Kyoushiro: This face that has been possessed/taken over by the demon known as "Rage", I'm sure even Kinemon and the others won't be able to recognize it...!!! That is very convenient.
Kyoushiro: Until the very start of the battle that will take place some when, I implore you to not divulge any details about my identity to anyone, even if those people happened to be our allies.
Kyoushiro: From today onwards, I will protect you in place of Kwamatsu. Please take up the name of "Komuraski" from now on.

Orochi: Are you really a resident of the capital?
Orochi: So you're from the Kyoushiro Family? Your reputation precedes you. Will you try to protect me then?
Kyoushiro: It'd be an honor to serve you, general Orochi.
Kyoushiro: Money, Women, Soldiers...I'll act such that any and everything you need will be at your footstep
Orochi: *Muhaha*
Random 1: What an accomplishment!, who the hell is that dude!
Random 2: Such resourcefulness! He's also very capable.

Kaidou: The dream that was shoved down my throat...To think it was this young...
Momonosuke: *Waaaaa* Fatheeeer!!!
Kaidou: To think that was Oden's son....Burn along with the castle and die...
Toki: All of you, come here!
Kinemon: To the future?!!!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So let me get this straight, you guys don't want to see Zoro struggle to become WSS? Some fans lol.
If Zoro just casually clears opponent after opponent with having a tough fight, then it completely shits on the WSS title and Mihawk himself.
You must not understand that zoro trained with his goal personally for 2 years. Only swordman giving him any trouble in wano is king. And then after that he will kill kaido . Guess we gotta break you in slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.