Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know more about the relationship of Kaidou and Orochi
What if orochi and kaido somehow met eachother on onigashima
And kaido can relate to people hating and trying their hardest to kill him at birth for being born a monster
Like maybe he could relate to orochis anger, revenge, and want of power then decided to help and team up with him

Probably not tho....

So are there any Wano's mysteries left to discuss? :feelscryingman::feelscryingman:
A ton actually:

- What or who is Kaido? What are his actual motivations? How does this tie to Big Mom and Rocks? Why Wano? Why is he cool with Orochi? Why does he need to ask the Scabbards a serious question? What is that question?

- What is Onigashima? Kaido seems to be related to these Oni Giants (like Oars). Onigashima is another size entirely. What was Onigashima's purpose? Why does Punk Hazard have these Oni Giant skulls on the fire portion of PH or the Punk Hazard logo? Does Kaido originate from that Island?

- What is Wano's purpose in relation to the "dawn"? Why was the island sealed 800 years ago? What from?

zoro still has more of a grudge against orochi than anyone else . but since he's weak
someone else will prob stand in his way
and that person will be his main fight.
I would have hoped orochi was a kyoshiro esque character tho esp with that mythical zoan.
shame
I think its either gonna be king or orochi is somehow stronger than we think

Like the anime trope where some seemingly weak and/or innocent character gets hit and goes berserk mode

I'd be fine with either tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.