Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 975 : "Kinemon's Plan"

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i don't understand in kyoshiro's explanation is that in chapter 959 we clearly see hyou's group and other factions trying to cross the regions and the bridges are already destroyed,with those peoole wondering how they are going to cross different regions.
How come kyoshiro says all the groups had already crossed the bridges and hid themselves in habu turf before orochi made his move? When we clearly see the contrary in chapter 959.
Was it a bad translation or something?

That is great and all, but the japanese text explicitely says that Law calls them losers. Cupboard's translation is wrong on that part.
I saw the Viz translation.
It's actually not what you implied.

Law calls them losers for being slow - "You're too slow. You're both losers", whereas the imgur translation has Law saying "bunch of morons, you're only good at losing". There's a big difference; not the same at all..

At least the Cupboard's version had Law calling them slowpokes... but imgur's didn't indicate anything of Law calling them slow, unlike cupboard and Viz . Imgur's translation was garbage. There's no other way to put it.

Last edited:
Luffy using G4 for a ship is either to the « cool effect » or to show that G4 is as casual as G2 now...which implies that he has something else in store now:bamathink:

And yeah, Law and Kidd are probably on Luffy tier because as I said several times, Oda will rather respect the symbolic and the character’s dynamic that he created than respect some fanmade tier list...
The characters are as strong as they need to be. They do not have to prove that they are at this level by accumulating feats, if Oda decide that they are A level they are at A level:watchout:

Law calling Luffy a loser and act like he is better than him was...weird:jay-he:
I get that Oda wants to revive the Sabaody interaction but after Dressrosa and after the several interaction between Law and Luffy the former should not treat Luffy like that. But that is the downside of Oda’s politic about character’s dynamic :jordanmf:

Denjiro saves the day and make Kinemon look like a genius :youcraz:
I don’t know why Oda make Kinemon to be the samurai version of Buggy and Usopp but that was funny:kawak:

Sanji with gloves is classy as fuck :eeke:
Franky outfit :denzimote::denzimote:

Interesting enough the M3 lost they top knot and are back to their usual outfit with a piece more.
Luffy get a cape, Zoro get a new sword at his side and Sanji get gloves. interesting because they will close the « Yonko saga » like this as if Oda was trying to show, via their outfit, that the three of them gaînés something during this saga :quest:

-Luffy’s cape might represent his new stature. He is one of the emperors and he has a 5600 men fleet under him.
-Zoro’s new sword might represent that he get closer to his dream of WSS
-Sanji’s gloves might represent that he has accepted his origins even tho he still hate his family
:bamathink:

In term of character development, that means that they have matured. In term of strength that means that they are stronger now than their Sabaody counter part. Which means that they grew in strength recently : Luffy by mastering « penetration » and by having a new G4 form, Zoro by mastering Enma and having a technic that will use Enma spécificity to the fullest, Sanji by mastering the RS and having a technic that use the RS specificities to the fullest
Really eager to see all that
:hope:

So the pompadour was fake...cool because I prefer Kyoshiro without it:datas:

Can’t wait to see people put Kyoshiro on YC level because of the DC he shown (on « mere wood ») while they have said during years that DC is not a proof of being a YC level character :watchout::leohah::leohah:

Now that all the samurai’s plots are resolve (bar the fightingwise ones) I hope that we will have more insight on the beast pirates. So I expect act 3 to end next chapter a d act 4 to be part fights part Beast pirates flashback:finally::finally:
Waaaaay to many emojis dude

Status
Not open for further replies.