Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Not difficult knowing the two others.
Exactly lol it gives him a refreshing variety from Luffy and Zoro.
Then who is the brawn?
All 3 are the brawn of the crew, it's just only one has a functioning brain lol
We stan all 3 kings either way though (I know this is rare here since apparently you gotta "pick a side")

These tendencies to complain ain’t nothing new my man. However right next door, are the composed Bleach fans who have exercised patience for 7 years, some OP fans wouldn’t know patience if they tripped over it lmao.
I know bro but c'mon how can you shit on a chapter because of the title..we don't even what's happening and they're already shitting on it like wtf:seriously:

Exactly lol it gives him a refreshing variety from Luffy and Zoro.

All 3 are the brawn of the crew, it's just only one has a functioning brain lol
We stan all 3 kings either way though (I know this is rare here since apparently you gotta "pick a side")
Eh, I don't think the guys who "pick a side" don't love them all. Picking a side is just picking the fav haha. I myself love Luffy the most, followed by Zoro. I really don't like Sanji though. At all :catsweat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
“Okay”? Isshin makes Dragon look like he never should have been a father, drop that statement bro :watchout:
Isshin is a better father than every male character in One Piece who’s confirmed to have procreated (except Bege of all people) - loves his son, is present in his life, helps him hone the powers he passed on...imagine how much more powerful Luffy would be with that kind of upbringing :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.