Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

What did Van Auger do?
Literally the question LOL
What he would say about this?⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Couldn't take this chapter seriously when the entire alliance treated the abduction of the most important figure in Wano as a joke. Literally any one could put minimal effort and bring him back but nope, just laugh it off and let the kid be used as a hostage. Law is reminding people that he isn't a strawhat (or a "good" guy), and Kidd is just a douche who doesn't gaf, but really Luffy? An ink cloud lmao?

Hard to take this seriously, you gotta do better than this Oda c'mon. This was incredibly weak.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Law on Zou

Also Law

Dude is doing a 180 ever since Kid came into the picture :sus:
Don't forget they doubted him and his crew though. He did pull up for them anyway, he came from underneath, that's as far as his hospitality goes.

Kanjuro drawing with his hair while fighting Kawamatsu with one hand and holding momo in the other. Mans no slouch
Mark my words, he's a fodder (aka he's not "vet level"). When the right time comes he will get his, rn everything is just a cheap convenience.

The reason Jinbei got away was that BM shat herself at the thought of Big Balls Jinbei slaughtering her in front of her entire army and family again
Jinbei has been absolutely embarrassing Big Mom since time, and his first appearance in forever he continues the tradition lmao, even when she's not on panel in an entirely different arc he somehow manages to do so.

His very existence at this point is spitting on Big Mom.

Last edited:
Couldn't take this chapter seriously when the entire alliance treated the abduction of the most important figure in Wano as a joke. Literally any one could put minimal effort and bring him back but nope, just laugh it off and let the kid be used as a hostage. Law is reminding people that he isn't a strawhat (or a "good" guy), and Kidd is just a douche who doesn't gaf, but really Luffy? An ink cloud lmao?

Hard to take this seriously, you gotta do better than this Oda c'mon. This was incredibly weak.
I was thinking why Robin couldn't use her powers to save Momonosuke.

kanjuro is already above clouds when straw hat realized the situation.
Also do you really thing flying robin is faster than sanji? the sequence makes sense, she initially will pursue but after seing sanji skywalking she stops.

but I mean guys come on, momo exactly says he will be fine before Luffy tries to act. I know many of you are trying to be critical but nobody addresses momo's talk.

P

PeperLevi

That double page spread of all the crew including jinbei
and carrot
will be glorious af
It hasn't you are right, but then doesn't entirely step on Bonney's fruit?

I would have loved it if Hiyori was a legitimate kunoichi with a sadder past than they gave her, but it doesn't look like that is the case.

Honestly, as much as I hate to say it rn, Carrot has a few things going for her:

- Pedro's death and dream was for Carrot to specifically carry on that dream: Leading Luffy to Dawn. Admittedly, this could just be her leading the Nox pirates as part of the fleet.

- Possible revenge against Perospero. If this happens, to me it helps support the above.

- The amount of focus she got during WCI's climax. Not to mention, she's heavily featured on Volume 88 just like Jinbe (She's on the spine with Jinbe too) and every other Strawhat Crew Member; the other characters on the cover are yellowed out (Chiffon/Pudding/Bege).

- Unique, nimble fighting style. Yes, Electro is a common element between some Minks, but if none of their Sulong's are like her's, then we truly have a unique style where she can manipulate how she moves midair.

- Her constantly being shown on the perch/as a lookout.

- Her unique female personality. No other female character is as curious, combat and adventure ready as she is.

This is not me advocating for her. I really don't care if she joins or not, but she has had the highest chance of joining out of any character in the timeskip. She has clear tells no other character has and this is something no one can deny.

I WILL say that if she does not receive enough focus in Wano (probably within the next 20-30 chapters), then I think thats probably it for her.
Carrot will join...

I think the last time the Straw Hat crew was fully together was at the beginning of Dressrosa (partially due to Sanji going to Whole Cake Island is why he didn’t reunite with Luffy at Zou), so now that Jinbe is here, the crew is pretty much fully together again. Will be cool if we see a splash page like this again:

Chopper >>> Everyone on this spread. Followed by Brooke then Sanji

Law has been acting strange and has done a complete 180 since Captain Kidd showed up, but why is that??
:usosmug:
Imo he has a crush on Kidd, and that's why he's trying to act all macho, extra-confident, aloof and indifferent. Plus, Kidd seems to be paying more attention to Luffy, so he doesn't want to be shown up by Luffy in front of his crush and is therefore he's posing in front of Kidd, like people do when they face a competitor for their love interest.
:rolaugh:

I would've been more ok with the whole ink cloud thing if at least had covered a much larger area and fully obstructed their vision. But I also understand why they didn't pursue to hard considering that would've had them running directly into enemy territory with no plan.

I think the last time the Straw Hat crew was fully together was at the beginning of Dressrosa (partially due to Sanji going to Whole Cake Island is why he didn’t reunite with Luffy at Zou), so now that Jinbe is here, the crew is pretty much fully together again. Will be cool if we see a splash page like this again:

Unfortunately I have a feeling that Ida's gonna split them up again with few going after Kanjuro and the rest against kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.