Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that was surprisingly good. Memo to myself "just don't look at the spoilers, you impatient bastardo"
Man I wasn't hyped for Jimbei, but his introduction had class. Damn, that crew is stacked now.

And I didn't think that he could make Kanjuro's escape and that naval battle somewhat believeable, cause obviously PIS goes hard in those situations, but I'm actually okay with it. Kanjuro's cloud attack, which seems to be haki infused, is actually very dangerous and pretty powerful. That dude is strong, handled Kawamatsu while keeping a hold on Momo. Who would hae thought..

And for Momo, this chapter did well for him, gotta repsect that kid. Oda did well with this one for Momo (and for Jimbei). Perhaps he will have a CoC awakening in Onigashima:wellwell:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes it's been a long time since the Straw Hats have started to get the royal treatment among the supernova crews.
Yeah! I mean it's no rocket science that Shs as a whole are Stronger than all WG crew except for BB pirates who are their ultimate rivals.

Since Dressross this is getting clear and with jinbei in the gap further increased

Finally Jinbei appears and joins the crew,but I hope with some cost,because his sacrifice for the SHs to escape the WCI wouldn't make much sense.I hope that all SNs crews gain some crew mates from NW down the road as their infamy grows,also can we finally move on from the freaking sea next chapter.Kanjuro's DF is awesome,can't wait to see more.
Prepare for actual sea battles, Oda has states hes been wanting to draw them. May happen now or after Onigashima, who knows

Great chapter because of the badass entrance of the new helmsman of the straw hat pirates, the providential fishman Jimbei.

Kanjuro escaping with momo is a but lame though but understandable for plot reason.

Kidd and law acting tough as usual and then when they see that a man like jimbei is willing to follow luffy, they must have had a look behind them to see the bunch of fodders on their respective ship.

That's 4 men with a bounty above the 300 millions mark with one above 1 billion.

Did someone talk about a rivalry? Because it seems to me that that there is one guy stepping on the others without even trying. And yup that's my boy luffy:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.