Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On serious note while some say Jimbei came back fine and such, why I feel he did a Pedro thing in giving his lives away to save everyone as we never know as that would be good twist that he didn't come back 'unscathed'.

Got to see reaction Of Big Mom and her crew to see if something happen or not.
He physically cannot have his life taken away:

Unlike Pedro, who at the time, was clearly scared of Big Mom after his crewmates died. Jinbe even offered his life here and she could do anything.

He physically cannot have his life taken away:

Unlike Pedro, who at the time, was clearly scared of Big Mom after his crewmates died. Jinbe even offered his life here and she could do anything.
He can force himself. Didn't say it be willing if to spare lives of his crew or twist his crew dies in the end or something. Have to see about it later on BMP and BM reaction to this

He can force himself. Didn't say it be willing if to spare lives of his crew or twist his crew dies in the end or something. Have to see about it later on BMP and BM reaction to this
That is an assumption. Nowhere has it been stated that Jinbe can force himself to give her his soul. We KNOW you are supposed have fear in order to have your soul taken. Its explained multiple times during the arc.

Law's crew is a joke, Chopper alone can beat them.
Sanji, Zoro or Jinbe would be overkill against Kid's crew, Robin is enough, she low diffs Killer and the rest is fodder.

Now for the Captains, Zoro beats Law, and Sanji or Jinbe beats Kid, no need for Luffy to step in.

:cheers:
Dunno about that

Bepo and Jean are stronger than Chopper imo - around the level of power of the mid trio
We know very little about Kids crew other than that Killer is literally on the same level as Zoro and Sanji - how would it be overkill? Especially when Heat is showing similar parallels to Sanji as Killer is to Zoro

That is an assumption. Nowhere has it been stated that Jinbe can force himself to give her his soul. We KNOW you are supposed have fear in order to have your soul taken. Its explained multiple times during the arc.
Well we don't know true powers of BM's DF, so you never know especially if she has Awakening that can even force their lives out even if they don't want to.

Dunno about that

Bepo and Jean are stronger than Chopper imo - around the level of power of the mid trio
We know very little about Kids crew other than that Killer is literally on the same level as Zoro and Sanji - how would it be overkill? Especially when Heat is showing similar parallels to Sanji as Killer is to Zoro
Kidd's and Law's crew could get upgrade after the arc with new members or in future arcs or Oda can fleshed out their crews more since this can be their chance to shine in War as well. Have to see, but Oda does push them as Luffy's major rivals in the end.

Except she never did it there or anywhere else. Come on guys, we have panels to prove it, why assume something that has yet to be hinted at, at all?
True, but she been in nerf moments than full power, so we have to see when she goes full power. Oda like doing twists on things. You never know. Not saying this is correct. Just a wait and see on flashback or explanation on both sides on what happen.

The link between the scabbards is tighter than I thought and I really appreciated that none of them were fooled by Kinemon’s luck :blush:

Did Kanjuro lied about is fighting abilty too? I mean that before this chapter I would not expect that he would be able to stop Kawamatsu with one hand while holding someone else and drawing in the same time :bamathink:

Thanks Oda for Robin’s dark joke, I miss that :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Jinbe-ouabun is back baby :steef::steef::steef:

It is Interesting to note that the only none strawhat that was shown this chapter on the Sunny was Carrot :wellwell:
Cause Carrot is a new nakama after this :funky:

True, but she been in nerf moments than full power, so we have to see when she goes full power. Oda like doing twists on things. You never know. Not saying this is correct. Just a wait and see on flashback or explanation on both sides on what happen.
Touche. Should happen next chapter. On that note, its possible we've already seen her awakening. We know Paramecia awakening's seem to be manipulating their environment (Doflamingo/Katakuri), its possible hers normally is manipulating souls and putting them into live things (like animals or plants), but the awakening is when she can put them into inanimate objects or the environment (rocks, food, her hat Napoleon, etc).

Just another example.

Status
Not open for further replies.