Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think the strawhats are gonna basically solo the beast pirates this arc

With all the allies we have this arc that just doesn't make much sense imo
  • The fishmen pirates if they're actually there. They might not be tho
  • The scabbards and most the significant people of wano
  • The mink
  • The kid pirates
  • Heart pirates
  • The likely whitebeard pirates remnants
  • Drake likely calling the marines
  • Apoo still might have something up his sleeve to turn on legit everyone beast pirates included
I still think the strawhats will solo their first yonko next arc with the grand fleet
To prove that they can do it by themselves

I still don't think the strawhats are gonna basically solo the beast pirates this arc

• The mink
  • The kid pirates
  • Heart pirates
  • Apoo still might have something up his sleeve to turn on legit everyone beast pirates included
I still think the strawhats will solo their first yonko next arc with the grand fleet
I don't think anybody believe straw hats are going to solo anything. There's also BIg Mom and her crew to deal with

• The mink
  • The kid pirates
  • Heart pirates
easiest way if still Big Mom and Kaido be each other enemy

unless either other Yonko or Marine need to do some thing

since this is the Yonko saga the chances of Marine is low
and I guess Oda better leave Shanks and Teach alone for now until the very end

Of course he grew after the doffy fight and the cracker fight. Of course his haki improved ? It went from being broken from hody bellamy and doffy to not breaking vs cracker. Why are you lying.
Using invisible Haki (?) and saying it is not good enough to handle this kind of damage just now. Having Bellamy break through his Haki (though this doesn't automatically imply inferior Haki; Kong Gun also broke through Katakuri's superior Haki. So the force behind the attack is also important). Able to block the thrust of Cracker to the stomach. But later gets his arm cut off almost. And Katakuri's Haki overpowered Luffy's in a direct clash, even though Katakuri is focused on evasion. So Luffy's CoA wasn't on a great level all the time and only now he got a huge boost.

It makes no sense for Luffy's underling to come out stronger from the TS. Honestly. Especially since Zoro felt such a great responsibility in being a good servant for Luffy.

It wasnt sneak attack, he literally screamed and told them to stop
Also, Kawa was always low high tier. Oda didn't highlight him as top 4 retainers , in the past he was top 3, now he's 5th strongest.

This guy will create OP clones then he fights Kinnemon kawa kiku by himself lol
Kawamatsu >= Ashura.

Oda introduced Ashura first, then Kawa, then Denjiro (strongest Scabbard).

Oda always introduces members of a group from weakest to strongest

Cracker < Smoothie < King
Jack < Queen <= King
Trebol ~ Diamante < Pica
Aokiji <= Kizaru <= Akainu
Mr. 3 < Mr. 2 < Mr. 1 < Mr. 0
Ashura < Kawamatsu < Denjiro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Using invisible Haki (?) and saying it is not good enough to handle this kind of damage just now. Having Bellamy break through his Haki (though this doesn't automatically imply inferior Haki; Kong Gun also broke through Katakuri's superior Haki. So the force behind the attack is also important). Able to block the thrust of Cracker to the stomach. But later gets his arm cut off almost. And Katakuri's Haki overpowered Luffy's in a direct clash, even though Katakuri is focused on evasion. So Luffy's CoA wasn't on a great level all the time and only now he got a huge boost.

It makes no sense for Luffy's underling to come out stronger from the TS. Honestly. Especially since Zoro felt such a great responsibility in being a good servant for Luffy.
So crackers attack had less force than hodys bite or bellamy lmfao

Of course it makes sense he trained with someone stronger one on one who never said hed teach just the basics unlike ray.

• The mink
  • The kid pirates
  • Heart pirates

Honestly, its the best way right now. When Luffy beat Crocodile, we all knew the Shichibukai were wildly varied in terms of strength because between Mihawk and Crocodile, it was made clear (not to mention Doflamingo/Kuma being shown soon after and just knowing that these men were levels above Crocodile too). It was CLEAR Luffy had tons of growth to go and defeat future Shichibukai (Moria and Doflamingo), while gaining the respect of others (Hancock/Jinbe).

With the Yonko, we can't truly say the same thing. Luffy and his crew really do need a super alliance to really end these two Yonko powers at the moment. When this arc is finished, and I assume its the end for Kaido and maybe Big Mom, it still leaves the door open for Blackbeard/Shanks/Akainu and whomever else to have more deeply personal, heavier fights that are much more warranted. I expect Luffy to receive some sort of help throughout most of his Kaido fight. I expect some as of yet unknown top tiers (former WB/Roger pirates from Neko maybe?) to at least hold back Big Mom while this happens. However, I DON'T expect someone to help Luffy when he fights Blackbeard or Akainu or Im or whatever.

THAT'S were the difference is for me. Luffy will fight Kaido 1v1 but not until others perform significant feats against him. "In a 1v1, always bet on Kaido". I think this will ALWAYS hold true even after he is defeated. They will need to jump him, and it will leave the stakes for future villains still.

Luffy being 5th emperor was already foreshadowed even before the arc started

Luffy will leave the arc while fully being recognized as an emperor
Nah, in all honesty I don’t believe there will be “yonko” title post wano!! With two of them(big mom & Kaido) taken out it would only seem reasonable to call Shanks, BB and Luffy just emperors or the three great pirates of the sea!! Since the word yonko mean four emperors which wouldn’t make any sense post Wano with two out of the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.