Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Luffy soloing Kaido would be the biggest bullshit this arc could create

Oda: Hold on!
*creates a scene where Veteran Kanjuro still can escape while being surrounded by speedster Luffy, speedster Sanji, Sniper Usopp, hax Law and his shambles, hax Robin that totally destroyed a flying opponent Pell and stopped speedster Hakuba (but now useless against Kanjuro and his bird), other 8 scrubbards, etc etc

Congratulations Oda
As your fans say, you are really unpredictable!!!!! :catsweat::catsweat:

H

Haoshoku

I thought Luffy soloing Kaido would be the biggest bullshit this arc could create

*creates a scene where Veteran Kanjuro still can escape while being surrounded by speedster Luffy, speedster Sanji, Sniper Usopp, hax Law and his shambles, hax Robin that totally destroyed a flying opponent Pell and stopped speedster Hakuba (but now useless against Kanjuro and his bird), other 8 scrubbards, etc etc

Congratulations Oda
Talk yo talk :suresure:

Considering he's a great artist using his right hand, and was capable of making a perfect replicate of himself, that would've been a much better solution for why he was in the pot. He just substituted himself with a clone, while he watched the execution from someplace safe.
I honestly don’t understand why Oda didn’t do that. It makes a lot more sense than having him in the pot
Guys, he literally says he wanted to kill himself, exactly why he was willing to get boiled or die in the storm. He believed the best deception is the one where the enemy never finds out. He would have died with them without them ever knowing. Kanjuro has a dark past.

Congratulations Oda
When Oda does that, we know for sure that he needs kanjuro for after. Zoro or Law could have launch a long range attack and it will be over. But remembers even Speed kidnapped tama when zoro and luffy were there ? It's only for plot bro but i understand your feelings, maybe oda should do those things more carefully and not like an amateur.

well...seems like average chapter....need to read english version to understand the context.....

but why does it feel like while momo has taken hostage while he was talking to Luffy he didn't bother to jump from the bird...he was just sitting back while Kanjuro didn't even bother to tie him up...

When Oda does that, we know for sure that he needs kanjuro for after. Zoro or Law could have launch a long range attack and it will be over. But remembers even Speed kidnapped tama when zoro and luffy were there ? It's only for plot bro but i understand your feelings, maybe oda should do those things more carefully and not like an amateur.
first, they war far away from Kanjuro from the looks of this chapter....
second, they don't know momo was kidnapped and kanjuro was a traitor until he was flying and making clouds

though I am bit dissatisfied with that it is like Bigmom pirates vs King situation....

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Guys, he literally says he wanted to kill himself, exactly why he was willing to get boiled or die in the storm. He believed the best deception is the one where the enemy never finds out. He would have died with them without them ever knowing. Kanjuro has a dark past.
We get that. We even mention so later on. I just think it was a clunky justification.
And he didn't faint...
Please don't start.

Momo is dumb, his brain works only to get nami boobies! That brat :pepecafe:
or maybe he finally wants to face Kaido and Orochi knowing that Luffy and co will come for him and save him....he finally started to rely on his alliance....honestly, that would be a good character development....ofcourse as long as Kaido not taking hostages, everything is fine....:pepecorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.