Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I think Killer was nerfed waaay more than Zolo was

not only was he laughing, which we know he hates so that must be distracting for him.
but
His Scythes were almost complete opposite of his main weapons style.

Scythes are long range and don't spin

His main weapons are close and range, spin

This means he had to change his fighting style completely
I made a Vs thread
Let us talk there

The Shimichi ? Sl that means there are gifters elite ? Shouldn’t they be stronger than headliners ? That makes the antagonists group even bigger now

Oda draws some beautiful Beasts Pirates girls ! The one drinking, the Shimichi, Ulti, Black Maria...
Seems liks Drake is the strngest of the six

ONIGASHIMA IS HUGE !! Damn I can’t believe we’re here
The plan will deffo fail tho, and the alliance will probably lose... maybe Law’s death. They’re way too confident

Queen is the best part of Wano :queenmoji:i

All we need now is Kaido, BM and Ace

Both Vergo and Monet were members of Doffy's crew so he was their real boss. So if Vergo wasn't actually Caeser's subordinate because he worked for Doffy, then guess what, technically Monet wasn't his subordinate either because who she really worked for was Doffy
Monet takes orders from Caeser. Vergo does not take orders from caeser.

Doffy and Fujitora are both agents of the World government. Doffy's executives are consisered parr of the royal family of dressrosa and take orders from doffy. Fujitora does not take orders from doffy. Fujitora is not Doffy's subordinate.

We can go on and on

The Shimichi ? Sl that means there are gifters elite ? Shouldn’t they be stronger than headliners ? That makes the antagonists group even bigger now

Oda draws some beautiful Beasts Pirates girls ! The one drinking, the Shimichi, Ulti, Black Maria...
Seems liks Drake is the strngest of the six

ONIGASHIMA IS HUGE !! Damn I can’t believe we’re here
The plan will deffo fail tho, and the alliance will probably lose... maybe Law’s death. They’re way too confident

Queen is the best part of Wano :queenmoji:i

All we need now is Kaido, BM and Ace
I think Shimichi is the japanese word for the Headliners, so it's most likely a translation issue and Queen just called the Headliners.

I think Killer was nerfed waaay more than Zolo was

not only was he laughing, which we know he hates so that must be distracting for him.
but
His Scythes were almost complete opposite of his main weapons style.

Scythes are long range and don't spin and need to be held

His main weapons are close range, spin and don't need to be held.

This means he had to change his fighting style completely
Killer is still Laughing so he is still nerf?

While using the scythes he was style using his acrobatic style. Without the scythes he would have been unable to pierce Zoro because he cannot hold his rotating blade with two hands.

The translation seem a bit sloppy

Sooo
that's why the spoilers were like the contents of 1 and half page because it really was lol

Phew Kinemon says the costumes will disappear once they remove them, so they will remove them once they succeed in infiltration

And why didn't the spoilers mentions Apoo :gokulaugh:

I doubt that they are
Flying 6 were talking about rpalcing Queen which means the next lvl for Flying 6 is a calamity
and
Queen after numbers started singing about Orochi's crew- allies

So it's impossible for numbers to be above flying 6, so only logical conclusion is that Numbers are allies.
That would explain why Kaido wasn't expecting them.
Actually the Numbers are his original crew members when the beast pirates were a small rookie crew with only 14 members before recruiting the fodders and so on but the F6 are probably powerful NW captains that joined within 5 years of the current timelines and they are probably stronger than the numbers but not above them in hierarchy. If we compare this to the Straw hats, it's like the calamities are Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei, the numbers are like Franky, Brook and Chopper and so on, the F6 are like Cavendish, Bartolomeo and Sai. In my opinion if the Straw hat grand fleet actually operated as a single organisation, Cavendish will be next in command after Jinbei, even though he's not part of the main crew. I hope this cleared things up

G

Gran D. Master

Monet takes orders from Caeser. Vergo does not take orders from caeser.

Doffy and Fujitora are both agents of the World government. Doffy's executives are consisered parr of the royal family of dressrosa and take orders from doffy. Fujitora does not take orders from doffy. Fujitora is not Doffy's subordinate.

We can go on and on
The only thing you forgot to add is that
Zoro only beat the third strongest person of the arc :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.