Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares. Not everyone must be Hero every big arc and save the citizens. Kidd involvement in this war will be a relief because he is the only character that won't brag about avenging Oden thank god.
No its just funny because Luffy (an idiot) thinks Kid isn't sticking to the plan because of that (when Kid has his own reasons for getting pissed at Kaido/Orochi). Luffy himself is about to do something dumb.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
isnโ€™t the vice captain supposed to be a leader to the crew until the captain returns ? he just left the crew and gone solo how does that represent leadership?
Straw Hats are opposite of what hierarchy in the crew should look like in every possible way so I wouldn't look at this situation as the serious one. Zoro is Luffy's VC and Right Hand and Sanji is Luffy's Left hand. That's it

Seth

โ€Ž
Also, I remember some Sanji fanboy was defending Oven. Now that Pound is alive oh boy I think I need to try and force myself from making fun of this useless character in every post.

Seth

โ€Ž
Hey now, it's the Zorotards who want to be Luffy's 'right hand'.
Jokes aside. Zoro was always portrayed as Luffy's right hand so I don't see a problem as well as I don't see a problem if Sanji won't be as strong as people expect him to. My man wanted to cook for his friend and find All Blue. Fans sometime after his first actual fight: Let's get this power scaling sh*t party started.

Status
Not open for further replies.